Central Air Systems Inc are Crooks

Company failed to size Heat Pump Unit properly, resulting in my be stuck in one of two situations. Pay for additional electrical work that was not initially required and run a system that requires electrical power that I was not informed of at time of contract. I have been living in a cold house throughout the cold NY winter because Central refuses to acknowledge their errors. As part of the installation they installed a water heater. I found out they charged me $1500.00 for a water heater that they purchase in Home Depot for $300.00. They caused a flood in my basement because when they installed the water heater they left uncapped pipes. So they over charged me. Company failed to install Heat Pump properly resulting in need for rewiring. When I complained I was told despite paying $10,000.00 they would not do any repairs until the balance was paid. Company puts a mechanics lean on my home despite complaints which are dismissed as not existing, Company caused damage to my walls during installation. Installing ductwork directly against an electrical socket. Do not use this company.. They do not perform.
ID
New York, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article