He is a great surgeon

Center Of Medical Specialties And Esteticas Of Matamoros - He is a great surgeon
I had surgery with Dr.Castillo on October 8th2020 I am very happy with my results!! He was very good. I am going back for round 2 with him.

User's recommendation: Don’t listen to most of the negative reviews it is from a girl that he denied surgery.

Decatur, Alabama

Recommend this doctor

I had a tt, mr, lipo, bbl and had a great recovery at this clinic with Dr. Martin Castillo.
#1944354

Im having a bbl lipo TT ba with dr Castillo what are the recommendations please

Weslaco, Texas
Service
Center Of Medical Specialties And Esteticas Of Matamoros Doctor

Friends surgery

My friend went with her mom to get surgery, my friend went in first and her mom got the news that things got complicated, when she went in to see her daughter, she had already passed. The “””dr””” didn’t give her an explanation, just gave her her money back and my friends mom is currently paying to get an official autopsy.
#1973548

That's really sad my friend had surgery and she doing well.

My I ask please Who was the doctor ? And what is the date that this happened? And what is being done at this moment

@Julliana Ovd

Hi I was wondering if you ever went to get the surgery done

#1929725
@Julliana Ovd

why they dont answer back is this true??

View more comments (3)
Product
Center Of Medical Specialties And Esteticas Of Matamoros Surgery
Reason of review
Bad quality

Martin Castillo Centro de Especialidades Médicas y Esteticas Center of Medical Specialties and Esteticas MG Mother Dies From Martin Castillo Botched Weight Loss Surgery Heroica Matamoros Tamaulipas

Dr. Martin Castillo performed surgery on mom at 3 pm and they got her up at 1 am to shower her. After that she started feeling sick and her blood pressure started dropping. The nurse did not know what to do. The dr got there at 9:30 am, around 8 1/2 hours later. By the time he got there mom was out of it and he took me out of the room. He was in there for two hours, us not knowing what was going on. The front desk receptionist kept telling us everything was okay. He finally comes out and tells me a little vein had ruptured so she was internally bleeding and that was the reason her blood pressure dropped but she was already getting a blood transfusion and that she never stopped breathing on her own, that she was asleep because she was sedated because he had to cut her open again to stop the bleeding, but that she was going to wake up as soon as the anesthesia wore off. I told him i was going to bring her to Brownsville Texas so we called an ambulance and they brought her over here to valley baptist medical center. We get there and the ER Dr tells us she is brain dead and that she had easily stopped breathing 15-20 min in those two hrs that we didn't know what was going on. He said that with my mom, it was lady #15 that Dr. Martin Castillo had sent to them practically dead. The youngest one being 16 yrs old. In the report he sent over he never mentioned how he opened her up again and how she was supposedly under anesthesia! They weren't prepared for a situation like this. They did not know how to react. They were scared. They did not know what to do!!! They didn't have the medical equipment for something like this. Dr. Martin Castillo is not a certified Dr!!

So he has had 16 deaths already??? How can I find this information? I am scheduled to go to him the 25th of this month now I am getting scared

@Macgregor Ckn

So did you go? What was your experience?

Anymore info if this is true??? I'm scheduled for January

@Macgregor Ckn

Hi I was wondering did you go get the surgery and how was it

@Macgregor Ckn

Oh my God he was referred to me by someone that looks great and feeling great after surgery.

#1973550
@Macgregor Ckn

How did your surgery go?

#1991019

Did you go ?

Omg is this real #15

#1972847
@PissedConsumer1718636

Very real. He used to have a facebook page and one was created to detail all his victims to warn people.

He died in a plane crash and now his brother who goes by the same name has taken is spot I hear. His brother just killed a patient recently.

View more comments (8)
Matamoros, Tamaulipas
Service
Center Of Medical Specialties And Esteticas Of Matamoros Plastic Surgery Doctor
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article