Terrible customer service - NEVER buy from CellPhone Shop.net Canada

I recently purchased a customized iPhone 4s skin from this online company 'CellPhone Shop.Net Canda' and was pretty pleased with their quick delivery and good quality of the product. As routine, I received an email a few days later for customer feedback and presently my feedback honestly. The below is the string of emails I sent and received there after. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Original Message-----From: Sweeny D'Souza - through Yahoo ShoppingSent: Sunday, July 06, 2014 8:26 AMTo: wjcorp5@***.comSubject: Customer feedback on order cellphoneshop-1028**** Rating: GoodComments:Price Rating:OKShipping Options Rating:AwfulDelivery Rating:ExcellentEase of Purchase Rating:ExcellentCustomer Service Rating:GoodTitle:Body:It will be more appropriate if the customer can see the cost of eachshipping option along with the type of shipping offered.I only saw the shipping option, with no cost and chose one. After my creditcard was charged only was I able to see the cost of shipping and it was 4times the cost of my purchase!That really upset me.Product but of higher quality than I expected. Quite appealing too. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- www.cellphoneshop.com 7 Jul (1 day ago) to me Dear Sir/Madam Re: 1028**** We have stated the fee in our website:http://www.cellphoneshop.net/info.html Thank you.www.cellphoneshop.net (SL)P.S. For easy reference and to avoid delay in handling your inquiry, pleaseinclude the contents of all previous/relevant emails when you send usfurther email on the same issue.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sweeny D'Souza 11:13 (23 hours ago) to www.cellphones. Hello, Yes I saw that later AFTER being charged. Like in many reputed websites like amazon, ebay, etc. the delivery charges are mentioned DURING the check-out process. When a custmer has a choice to choose form more than one or even only one shipping method, right bedside the method, the cost of stated so that the customer can make an informed decision. That was my suggestion. Thank you.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- www.cellphoneshop.com 05:06 (5 hours ago) to me Dear Sir/Madam RE: 1028**** Would you like to return the item to us? If so, please send email to us and we will handle your case accordingly. Thank you. www.cellphoneshop.net (SL) P.S. For easy reference and to avoid delay in handling your inquiry, please include the contents of all previous/relevant emails when you send us further email on the same issue.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sweeny D'Souza David 07:08 (3 hours ago) to www.cellphones. I have ordered many times before online and I regret giving a'good' rating for customer service to this website. I am going to publish our thread of emails on social networking sites and other customer review forums so that no other customers have to experience such curt conversations with uncooperative staff who completely disregard any positive feedback and turn honest customer suggestions into targeted insults. I truly wish I never ordered from your company. Be sure I or anyone I know, will NEVER purchase from your site again. Sent from my iPhone--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The above are all the emails sent and received from this company and I. I have never encountered such austerity and curt conversations with any customer service staff. If they won't want to get any feedback or even try to understand the customer or apologise for any inconvenience caused, then why are they even in this business? Then then the next email I get? That I am enrolled on a newsletter subscription and got offers for more discounts to purchase more products! Which world are they living in? If any wants to avoid such experience or having to deal with such inexperienced and horrible customer service reps, please NEVER purchase from this website. I got such a cold response for just giving a suggestion, FOR WHICH I WAS ASKED! I hate to wonder how I'd be treated if I actually had an issue with their product!
ID
Toronto, Ontario

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article