Should have read reviews before buying

I bought an iPhone 5s from CellPhoneCity.com for my husband's birthday. After we ordered the phone we started looking at reviews on this company. To our horror we saw complaints from people saying they were sold a stolen phone or one that simply did't work. What??? A company that sells stolen phones??? So, since we already paid and the phone was already on the way, we decided to be optimistic and hope we're we one of the lucky ones. We weren't. The phone got here today and it will not activate. Every time we try the home screen just continues to glitch, kicking us off so that we have to renter the password, and then it kicks us off again. Also, the temperature of the phone is extremely hot. Needless to say we feel very scammed. In what world does a company feel okay with selling faulty product? How in God's name do they stay in business? I'm no business genius, but I feel like a customer should never have to worry about whether or not they are going to get a legitimate, properly working product. This sucks! I would be very, very weary of CellPhoneCity.com friends. A company that sells stolen or faulty product is one that obviously can't be trusted, especially when that product is several hundred dollars. Don't bother with these people. They obviously have no conscience.

wow!! thank you thank you very much. I almost made a purchase but im good at first checking reviews

If you're going to read reviews, why on earth would you wait until AFTER you made a purchase? Explain your logic.

View more comments (1)
ID
Nashville, Tennessee
Cons
  • Being scammed
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article