Tour notes that after the mint room things started looking really dirty! Like they dont dust or clean anything! Embaressed with guests who thought their tea must be dirty...so sad!

While taking a tour with friends we all noticed how filthy the processing room was...someone commented it must be dirty tea...please clean your factory floor and machinery!!
ID

Nondelivery/No Customer Service

I ordered tea from Celestial Seasonings on 1/16/08. I was told that the tea was on backorder. Shortly afterwards, I got an e-mail saying that the tea was scheduled to be shipped, via Federal Express ground, on 1/18/08. I received an order number as well as a Fed. Exp. tracking number. According to the tracking number, my package was in Romeoville, IL on 1/19/08. The package hasn't moved since then. Three times I've tried to contact Customer Service via the website, and got no response. I called the phone number on the website just to have a woman say it was wrong. She gave me the correct number and transferred me there. Nobody answered. When I tried to call the "correct" number, I got a message that it was invalid. I want my tea or my money. A decent explanation and apology would be nice too. Don't order anything online from Celestial Seasonings.

I got the "and more"on 2/11/08. It was another box with 6 boxes of the tea I ordered, 2 other boxes of similar teas and 4, 50-cents off coupons for more tea. Great products, but use the website at your own risk.

Great products, poor customer service. I don't believe anyone should have to fight to get what they paid for, or speak to a voicemail box about it.

Customer service should be better than that. Use this company's online ordering system with caution and be prepared to have issues.

I got what I paid for, nothing more, on 2/8/08. The 6 boxes of tea were in a cardboard box, which was packed in another cardboard box, with a packing "balloon" inside. Bigelow shipped me 6 packs of tea, the same size and weight, and that package only weighed 2 pounds. Celestial Seasonings could use a few packaging tips from Bigelow.

I also got apologies from two employees, Patti and Shawnda.

I don't care for them using iLevel for customer service either. It's a glorified voicemail box.

When ordering online from this company, I'd use some caution and expect to have issues. I really don't believe I'm the only person who has ever been through this with Celestial Seasonings.

After I wrote this review, I got busy and found e-mail addresses for their marketing and PR people. I wrote to both. On 2/4/08, a woman named Shawnda from their store in CO called me and said this had never happened before, and they wanted to make it right. She told me I needed to call a certain number and, if they didn't get back to me within 24 hours, she'd send my order from the store herself. That was a very busy workday for me, and I didn't have time to call the number.

On 2/5/08, a woman named Patti called me about the matter, saying this had never happened before, apologized, and said they'd send me what I ordered "and more." When I got home last night, I had an e-mail message from Celestial Seasonings. It had a tracking number in it. I checked the number, and the package went out from Champaign, IL. Anticipated delivery is 2/8/08. It's the same weight as the original package, which is still sitting in Romeoville, IL, so I'm not sure if I'll really get the "and more" or not.

It took me 3 e-mail contacts via the website, a phone call to the websites Customer Service department's useless phone number (all they do is say "we can't help" and transfer you to another number that is nothing more than a voicemail box), and Googling for the e-mail addresses of marketing and PR people and posting on this website to get this far towards resolution . I don't know if they got the letter from Pissed Consumer, but I did opt for that to be sent too.

I'm not going to say it's resolved, because I don't have the goods in hand yet. I will update this with the final results, whatever they may be.

View more comments (3)
ID
Conroe, Texas

About

Celestial Seasonings Terms of Service
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "Company", Celestial Seasonings or Website) strive to satisfy and delight Celestial Seasonings's' customers. www.celestialseasonings.com have created this site (the "Website") to further Celestial Seasonings's' goal of providing The User with the highest quality products and services. Please read the Terms of Use carefully before The User of company services start to use this Website. If The Client do not want to agree to these Terms of Use or the Privacy Policy, The User must exit the Website. www.celestialseasonings.com may revise and update these Terms of Use from time to time in Celestial Seasonings's' sole discretion. The Customer are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes The Company made, as they are binding on The User All material changes will apply prospectively only. Any changes to the dispute resolution procedures set forth below in Governing Law and Jurisdiction shall not apply to any disputes for which the parties had actual notice as of date the change was posted on the Website The Client's continued use of the Website following the posting of revised Terms of Use means that The Client accept and agree to the changes.
To read more: http://www.celestialseasonings.com/terms-of-use
Celestial Seasonings Privacy Policy
At The Hain Celestial Group Website strive to satisfy and delight Celestial Seasonings's' consumers. Company's goal is to provide The User of Website with the highest quality products and services while respecting The Client's rights to security and privacy. Here is information explaining how Celestial Seasonings do business. This Privacy Policy does not apply to information Website collect through any other means, or to information collected on any third-party site that www.celestialseasonings.com do not own or control, or by any third-party application that may link to or be accessible from the Website. In the event The User choose to use links that appear on Company's site to visit other websites, The User of company services are advised to read the privacy policies that appear on those sites. The Company operates this Website from its offices in Lake Success, New York in the United States. If The Client are located in the European Union, Canada or anywhere else outside of the United States, please be aware that any information Celestial Seasonings obtain from The User of company services including, without limitation, The Customer's personal information, through the use of this Website may be transferred to the United States and/or other countries in which are affiliates or vendors are located that may not provide the same level of data protection as the country in which The User of Website are located.
To read more: http://www.celestialseasonings.com/privacy-policy
Celestial Seasonings FAQ
Here are the answers to the most frequently asked questions www.celestialseasonings.com are asked at Celestial Seasonings. Each of Company's tea boxes includes detailed brewing instructions for that variety. For teas that are commonly enjoyed over ice, Website include iced tea brewing instructions as well. Generally, preparing iced tea is as simple as using two tea bags, steeping in a heat-resistant container for the recommended amount of time, and pouring over ice. Yes, each of Company's teas is certified Kosher. Information about Kosher certification can be found next to the Nutrition Facts panel on each package, as well as on each product's page on Company's website. I've heard that I shouldn't add milk to teas that contain hibiscus. Celestial Seasonings do not recommend adding milk to teas with hibiscus. This is because hibiscus is quite acidic by nature and will likely cause the milk to curdle.
To read more: http://www.celestialseasonings.com/learn-about-us/faqs
Summary

Celestial Seasonings is a leading tea manufacturer and retailer in North America. It was founded in 1969 in Boulder, Colorado, and operates as an affiliate of Hain Celestial Group. The basic specialization of the company is the production of herbal tea, however the assortment also includes other kinds of tea like green, wellness, red, white, chai, holiday and black. Overall, the customers may choose among more than 90 delicious varieties of 100% natural bagged tea. The company offers its products through international distributors, as well as through its online store. Celestial Seasonings often conducts free tea tastings for the general public. In addition to varieties of tea products, the company also provides accessories to enhance the flavor experience.

Celestial Seasonings reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article