STAY AWAY FROM CELEBRITY WHITE, WHITER SMILES

I recently took advantage of the free trial offers for Whiter Smiles and Celebrity Whites tooth whitener that was an advertisement on your site. The reason that I ordered both of them was they would be best used in conjunction with each other. They were .99 and 3.87 with something called an "intl checking fee" for .03 and .12 consecutively . My Whiter Smiles and Celebrity White trial products never came and I ordered the on 3/26. But what came was a Celebrity Whites 30 day supply after the trial period! In other words, I never got to try the trials to see if it worked! When I called Celebrity Whites to complain that I didn't get the trial, "Kat" said there was a 10-day limit and if the trial didn't work, and if you didn't cancel within those 10 days, the product in full for 30 days would be sent. But I argued that the trial never came. After much arguing (and I had a bank representative from the Wells Fargo/Wachovia Dispute and Fraud division on the phone too), "Kat" agreed to send my returning the product but with a restocking fee of 45%! Let me recap: The two trials never came The second order--a thirty day supply-- for Celebrity Whites came after the allowable trial period There was a restocking fee of 45%! I'll post it all around the Internet until I get a full refund and so people know to stay away from these two companies. In addition, CNN should be more careful about selecting advertisers.

I did the same. I orded both of these trials.

The Celebrity White got delivered to my neighbor so I thought it didn't come. The Whiter Smile order was not there so I actually extnded my trial period for 10 more days on the 9th day. However, they had already charged my acount for $87.47 on the 8th day of my original 10 day trial (plus a 2.62 international fee from the bank). They have been officially holding my money hostage for a month now.

Every time I call I wait bout 30 min, then get transfered to at least to other people and the fial person says that they will submit it to the billing department and it will be 10-15 business days....then same thing and 3-5 business days! This is a complete scam and I really regret doing it.

ID
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article