Nuts on Celebrity Solstice

I and my girlfriend took a cruise on the Celebrity Solstice on 7-11-10 to 7-18-10.We paid extra for the Aqua class to be able to receive upgraded meals in their specialty restaurant.I have an allergy to nuts and need extreme medical attention if ingested with them. The meals on the ship had an average of near %50 nuts in their entrees which limited my selection. On top of that they included nuts in their recipes in many situations with out listing them.Per example,waiter mentioned to me that the Pesta sauce was made with tree nuts, As a result was forced to eat my meals in the main dining room and relegated to eating only certain types of food. I complained to customer relations and was told that I should of made the cruise line aware of my problem prior to boarding. The waiters on bored tried their best but didn't exactly have a command of the English language. I would never go on another Celebrity Cruise in my life and felt their response to be totally lacking compassion and the customer services agent to be very condescending in her response to my concerns.
ID
#190556 Review #190556 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Fort Myers, Florida

About

Summary

Celebrity Solstice is a Solstice-class cruise ship owned and operated by Celebrity Cruises, the company has been on the market since 1989. At the time Celebrity Solstice was launched on 10th of August 2008, it held the record for the largest cruise ship ever built in Germany; however, the record was surpassed when the Disney Dream which was launched in 2010. Celebrity Solstice is the first ship in the Solstice class, its sister ships being Celebrity Equinox, Celebrity Eclipse, Celebrity Silhouette and Celebrity Reflection. Equinox and Eclipse entered service in 2009 and 2010, respectively. The amenities of Celebrity Solstice are intended for 2,850 passengers, when the crew of the ship is 1,500 people.

Celebrity Solstice reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article