Computer & Cable Services Group CCSG

I have used CCSG in the middle tn area for 5 years and they just raised their prices from 79 per hour to 99 per hour with out telling anyone. I am pissed and will not use them anymore. I called the owner Gary Bailey and of course not available and had no time for us. I use them to work on my network from time to time but now that the rates are so damm expensive I will stop. I remember when the company started many years ago I believe the rate were only 60 something an hour and now they are almost 100 per hour, what a rip off.

It is always welcomed to see all comments, positive and negative. It helps us to grow as a company.

I did want to post a comment about this particular complaint.

First, I have not received any phone calls about this, only 1 email and I responded to that customer the very next morning.

We did raise our prices effective January 1, 2011. We had not incurred a price increase in over 4 years and with the increased costs of doing business, we had to increase but our rates yet are still among the lowest of any legitimate IT company in the middle TN area.

We have grown from 1 tech 2 years ago to now 4 techs. Our growth could not be possible without the support of our existing clients and our new ones.

Thank you all for your support and your comments. And, as always, keep them coming!

ID
Nashville, Tennessee

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article