Low quality, deceptive shipping, non-existent customer support

I made my purchase on the Caze website several weeks before my iPhone 6 Plus even shipped. The website claims that they process and ship orders within 24 hours but that was not the case for me in this instance. Five days after ordering, my item had still not been shipped and contacting them via the email address provided on their website resulted in my email being returned because their inbox was full. After a week of waiting I opened up a dispute with Paypal regarding my order with Caze and later that day received an email stating my item had been shipped. Eventually the case arrived which was nearly a week after my iPhone had arrived and I can say with complete honesty that the product and experience was not worth it. The SoftShell case felt too flimsy and almost too thin. The images on the website make the case appear much more sturdy and of higher quality than the actual product. The images showing the port cutouts make the case look premium but the actual cut outs are poor and distorted. The only positive aspect about this experience is that they included a free screen protector which is decent in quality. It is very disappointing that the free screen protector is of higher quality than the actual case. I would value the case
Reason of review
Problem with delivery

Do not buy from CAZE

I recently purchased a case for my iPhone 5 from CAZE and chose the free shipping option. They claim that your purchase will be delivered within 5-12 days. 14 days later my order has not shipped yet and after sending the company several emails and I am yet to receive an answer. If you try to call their custumer service you will not get an answer and trying to email them does not work either. I searched them on BBB and could not find the company. They seem to be located somewhere in asia. Simply don't waste your money or your time.
Denver, Colorado
Loss

DO NOT BUY FROM iPhonecaze.com

I purchased an iPhone case from www.iphonecaze.com about a month ago. I was on the search for a thin case, and upon reviewing their website, I decided to try their case out. What I received was the most flimsy and cheap iPhone case I've seen yet. I paid $20 online for what equated to about a $4 product. The free stand that they advertised barely holds the phone and could be better made out of posterboard. Needless to say, I immediately reached out to request return authorization and a refund. I have been emailing almost daily to three different contact emails on the website and received one response from a "Martin" last week asking for my receipt. I emailed a screenshot immediately of my PayPal receipt, and now they have gone unresponsive again. Clearly this company (based on Hong Kong, so calling isn't an option) is advertising their product as a much nicer version of what it is, then when consumers are dissatisfied, completely ignoring any requests for return / refund information.

You better hope you have no issues with iphoneCaze.com or you will be SOL. They purposely leave no contact info for a reason.

There is no contact phone number and their emails are all fake. They never even bother checking their email addresses or they would realize that their inboxes are full and cannot accept new messages.

If you try Googling any of their addresses, non of them are real! I live in San Francisco and there is no such thing as PMB 136.

If you are dumb enough to purchase a Case from them, do it through eBay or PayPal where you will have buyer protection if they try to rip you off.

I purchased an iPhone 6 Plus case from them and the product I received was inferior in every way. I agree with you that the value of the case itself is nowhere near the $20 price. It is a case that I could easily purchase at a local 99cents store which is sad considering the website pictures advertise the case as much higher quality than it actually is.

Please don't purchase your iphone cases from this company. I ordered a case for 3g iphone september 25th, 2012.

Still not have received it. They sent an e-mail saying it is out of stock. I actually called this company and left a message. This company is in Hong Kong.

Never got a reply back. My 19.90 dollars have gone down the drain.

The iPhone caze is NOT a case. It's a stip of rubber, that goes around the iphone 5.

It's the biggest joke that I have seen in the last 10 years.

Stay AWAY from this company.

I'm experiencing the same issue. I only have one email and the server return the email as "mail box full" WTF its a email not a voice mail!I think at this point i'm stuck with $40.00 of cheap cases. I wish I would have found this post before purchasing from Caze.

View more comments (4)
Washington, District Of Columbia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article