Verified Reviewer

Don't buy Tundras with 20 inch tires

I purchased a 2016Tundra Special Edition that came with 20 inch tires and wheels. I found out that the spare tires on all these vehicle are 18 inch tires and wheels. Spoke to Dealer and Toyota and they both said there was nothing they could do. Clearly not satisfied. I'm sure no one is aware the spares on their Trucks don't match. I'm warning everyone of my friends who either owns one or is thinking about owning one to take that into consideration. Also the best mileage I've had on this truck is 14.1 miles per gallon.
ID
San Antonio Central, Texas
Product
2016 Toyota Tundra Pickup Truck
Pros
  • Unwilling to fix problem
Cons
  • I did not like
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Cavender Toyota - 2017 Toyota Corolla Se Review

CAVENDER TOTOTA SNEAKY SALES TACTICS!!

Will never recommend CAVENDER to anyone. I bought a new 2017 Toyota Corolla SE this month.

When I got home the documents and prices were not making sense. One document was almost 4000.00 more than the price I was quoted so I had 2 documents with different amounts financed. Went to dealership and found they had added extended warranty and other warranty I thought was already included in the quote I received, because they told me I had free oil change for 2 years and so on. I went back to CAVENDER to discuss this, It wasn't even 24 hrs after the sale and I spoke to David Reyes, the financial manager who told me I couldn't cancel the extended warranty because everything was already paid and completed.

I thought to myself, WOW, they process everything immediately and I knew it was lies because I signed the papers at almost 9:30pm the day before and I was over there the next day around 2pm. I was in disbelief that they were so desperate to make money. I then said I wanted to cancel the purchase and he said there was nothing he could do, he proceeded to say I had to trade in the 2017. To my shock, I told myself, "How the *** do you trade in a 2017?" He proceeded to say I had to speak to the sales person about that he gave me the same sales person I said I want to speak to the sales manager he told me it didn't matter who I spoke with, even if I spoke to MR.

CAVENDER himself, he wasn't able to do anything. The salesperson was more concerned than the financial manager but they knew they were ripping me off. The salesperson told me the finance department could cancel the warranty and I asked "why did he tell me he couldn't and told me I had to trade in the 2017?" He said I don't know, they finally cancelled the warranty something they said they weren't able to do in the first place. Unprofessional Customer Service!

I work for a loan company and I will not recommend any friends or family or anyone that asks to CAVENDER Toyota, word of mouth goes a long way. I later also noticed they didn't deduct the 2500.00 off the price of the vehicle like they stated they would, now I am even angrier and will post my review on BBB.

ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article