Resolved: Palm Harbor/ Cavco Flora Vista, NM are Crooks! They will not return my $500.00 deposit for services not rendered.

Update by user Mar 19, 2017

My complaint made it to V.P. of Palm Harbor by using these kind of complaint sites.

I did receive my refund within 24 hours of V.P. finding out. However, very arrogant man. Gave no apologies for dealers behavior and the way this was handled.

VP attitude toward me, the potential customer, *** poor! I told him they all need some education on state laws and customer service! A simple apology, and of course my refund, from VP and dealer would have done wonders.

Nope. Customer service is not high priority with this company.

Original review posted by user Feb 17, 2017
Palm Harbor/Cavco will not return my deposit for services not rendered by them! My personal experience is with the Palm Harbor/Cavco Dealer in Flora Vista, NM. I made multiple attempts to get my $500.00 deposit refunded for services not rendered by this company at the local and corporate level. They lie and refuse to refund my money. In my case, state statute dictates the deposit should have been refunded no later than 5 days of seller not meeting his obligation, its been over 3 months. I reached out for help from NM AG office, BBB, and New Mexico State Licensing and Regulation’ who is doing an investigation which may or may not lead to disciplinary action for Palm Harbor. Clearly none of the assistance from these agencies was motivation to return my deposit. All agencies told me to take them to court. which I now will do. What I have learned from this experience is there really is no punishment for taking advantage of the consumer In New Mexico. Palm Harbor/ Cavco does it because they get away with it! Crooks! Consumers need to be aware of Palm Harbor/ Cavco practices and also need to be aware that at the end of the day, your only option is court as these state agencies are limited in assisting the consumer.
Resolved
ID
Cons
  • Dishonest business practices
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Brands Related to Cavco Industries

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article