Basanta Kumar K

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Pune, Maharashtra

Faulty & broken solid SET top box remote received

The set top box mother board dimensions varied different in size than the original. Had to undertake the box modification to house the product. The antenna input and output positions are also exchanged. However the product is working fine.Check the mother board and the ports dimensions to avoid hardship in installation.
map-marker Indianapolis, Indiana

Getting rid of channels on TV

I have Comcast Cable in Daleville Indiana, The cable company is getting rid of too many good channels. The channels they got rid of is TV Guide Channel Game show network, C-span2, TBN, G-4 Network. They are still charging me $59.00 a month. Please have Comcast in Muncie Indiana put these channels listed back on TV or I will get rid of my cable and switch to Dish TV!!! I wish your cable company quit getting rid of so many good channels!! Too many people are paying too much for cable!! Please don't get rid of anymore channels!!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article