Did not received merchandise

I placed two orders in late January and paid using PayPal. When the merchandise did not arrive after 8 weeks, I began calling the merchant. She has never answered the phone on the many occasions I have called. I left three messages requesting call back. No response. Since PayPal has a 45 day complaint window, and her stated shipping time is 6 to 8 weeks, you are outside the complaint window before you realize there is a problem. This is starting to look like a neat little scam. Too bad - I love the clothes and would have been a steady customer.
ID
Sarasota, Florida
Loss

Catsprite Tiendaholics Won't Refund My Money

I ordered a dress from this company. The owner sent me the wrong dress and after I returned it, refused to refund my money. Ordering the dress was an ordeal in the first place and I wish I had never sent any money. I sent it via Paypal, which is not as helpful at refunding stolen money as credit companies are. This company is poorly run and has negative customer service. And is keeping my money after I returned the dress unopened, unused by priority mail. I spent nearly $25 in shipping to receive and return the dress. Total rip off.

I've ordered several items of clothing from her...the stuff is nice, but she has a tough time with business. I don't know if she's just disorganized or what...but seems like it's a trend. As much as I love the clothes, I won't order from her again, most likely.

I had the same feeling -- that she was well aware of PayPal's policies and uses them to rip people off. I will not use PayPal again either.

I got clipped for $114. The Pay Pal policy says they will do nothing if the claim is 45 days old.

I ordered 3 dresses on July 22 and sent my down payment of $114. I contacted the seller and she said the merchandise would ship the day after Labor Day. When it did not arrive, I contacted her again and she said it had been sent on September 14. It has never arrived.

Thankfully I paid with AE and got my money back on the balance due BUT nothing from Pay Pal. I will always use AmericanExpress in the future.

I feel sure the seller knew about the 45 day rule….thus a good way to make money with no overhead. I feel as I was cheated and robbed by this seller of $114..

View more comments (2)
ID
Buffalo, New York
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article