Sorry seems to be the hardest word!

Cathedral City Car Wash - Sorry seems to be the hardest word!
Still pretty bummed about my damaged rims. Honestly, had they even been the least bit apologetic instead of accusing us of trying to pass off curb damage as damage from their machines. When I originally posted the pictures in a local group more than one detailer and car wash staff said that it was clearly damaged from the rail system, and likely not guided in properly. They ran us around for days while they viewed their camera footage, then said they could not see it. I am going to have some extra time on my hands over the summer, I am going to make sure I let EVERYONE know what happened to my car. Anyone looking on the web for a carwash will see this cathedralcitycarwashsucks .com right up there with you! If you had simply acknowledged that it happened and apologized, if not offering to polish the wheels, it would have made all the difference for me. I made a mistake letting it go through the wash so I would have been open to a simple apology. You lost a long-term customer and added insult to injury with your accusations. Edit: I paid like $30 for this wash, car still had spots on it, dirt, and inside was not clean nor was it wiped down. The rims were SO shiny it seemed all the attention was there, my guess is they saw or heard it happen and tried to make sure I didn’t notice. Well, good job!!! I surprised my husband with it, it took him all of 5 seconds to notice.
ID
Cathedral City, California
Service
Cathedral City Car Wash Car Washing
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article