Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm that evaluates information in their profiles. Some of the algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Best Windows and Doors Companies

Worst Windows and Doors Companies

Compare Reviews for Windows and Doors

More reviews Show

Consumers Opinions about Windows and Doors ?

1. New Sliding Glass Doors were installed in the East Bedroom, Living room and West Bedroom. Start 11/4/20 end 11/13/20. Contract # CGC151**** Invoice # Mat-0815. Inspected on 11/12/20 Failed inspection due to failure to provide buck Affidavit and on 11/13/20 and failed inspection due to NOA stickers were removed from windows. Permit # 200**** Inspector M. Russo. Waiting on final inspection. If you are a reputable company you are very familiar with NOA compliances.2. Regarding the two wall mounted mirrors with associated baseboard, and crown molding. I'm requesting the total amount of compensation to remove and reinstall mirrors baseboard, and crown molding associated with this job on receiving the final invoice. Removal of the mirrors was an emergency job; my contractor stopped all projects to come at 8:00am on 11/05/20 to remove the mirrors as demand by The Window Guys phone call to me on 11/04/20 at 5:30 pm after workers left for the day. No mention of window removal by the salesmen or worker that came for final measurement. I was NEVER told to remove them. If it was mentioned I surely wouldn't have waited to do so.3.The dent on the east bedroom sliding glass door panel frame. Resolution needs to be agreed upon and a date of completion given.4. The work crew arrived Nov 23rd to complete all punch list items given to them from work done on 11/04/20 end 11/13/20. The interior drywall repair around the sliding glass door frame was not done in accordance with the Easy Sand submittal sheet. Page 2 of the submittal sheet states that "The joint must be covered with a thin layer of compound and embedded tape". The work crew did not use embedded tape at the joints. On the initial installation nor on 11/23/20. I did write a letter (attached) making them aware on the correct way to use this product but they continued to disregard the manufactures directions along with their lack of drywall work, produced unacceptable workmanship. Pictures attached show visual joint cracks and unacceptable workmanship. I was able to acquire my condo contractor to complete the drywall repair and want The Window Guys to be liable for all fees in cured when I receive the contractor's final invoice (pictures attached).6. On completion of all work. The Board will impose on me, your workers infractions of using the passenger elevator twice, and overstaying work time limits. As of now I owe $300. (See attached Chapter Xi, Board letter).7. I am asking for reimbursement for the damage done to the tiles floor due to the lack of proper covering of tile and carpet as seen in photos attached. I had to lay down my own towels and blankets, placing tools on them only to have the men disregard the use of these items. I spoke to them and emailed the company about such flooring and windshield but again it was never addressed.8. I am not asking for reimbursement for cleaning carpets, throw rugs, furniture, and flooring soiled by the lack of proper covering.9. I am not asking for compensation for days off work due to The Window Guys. I was told this was a 4-day job, it has taken over 11 days and its not over. Nor am I asking for reimbursement for the hours of communicating through e-mail, phone calls, postal service, meeting inspectors.I communicated throughout this installation using email, phone calls and text messaging to the owner and staff of all my concerns, I received two responses addressing these concerns: one to complete a punch list which they did but the product was slightly better than the initial unacceptable work. Second, they offered me reimbursement in the amount of around $550 for the removal and reinstall of the mirrors.
Horrible support from Jeld WenSpent thousands of dollars of doors. 2 1/2 years later, the hinges are covered with rust. I don't live near water (I'm in downtown Orlando).When I called Jeld Wen, they said they don't cover the hinges. I asked if their hinges normally last on a few years. The Jeld Wen rep said that's not usual, but they won't cover the rusted hinges. I will have to pay someone to come out, remove the door, install new hinges (that I bought) and re-hang the door.I thought Jeld Wen was a good company. I was wrong. Stay very far away from this company.
In august of 2017 my wife and I ordered 3 windows from Champion. Two garden windows and one small bathroom window. We were quoted a price of $12,000 dollars. I felt that this was too expensive and was ready to say no but one look at my wife and I knew she wanted them so I agreed to the price. We were told they would be constructed and installed within 4 to 6 weeks. Six weeks went by and my wife called to see when the windows would be coming. She was told they would be here on October 23rd. October 23rd came and went and no windows and no follow up from Champion. We placed another call and were told they were waiting on a part. To me this was a red flag. You make your own windows and your waiting on a part? Any way another couple of weeks go by with no follow up from Champion. We call again and are told the windows are in and were put on hold for the installation manager. Well it seems the installation manager had left for the day but He would be calling in the morning. Two more days go by with no call from the installation manager, once again no follow up from Champion and now I am angry. I call and let Champion know that if the windows aren’t in within the next few days I will cancel the sale and find someone else. Finally I get a call from the installation manager who apologizes but say’s it’s there busy time of the year. How many years have you been in business and you haven’t made changes for you “busy time of the year”?? He tells me they will be there Wednesday. Wednesday comes the windows arrive. Two of them are fine but one of the garden windows has a broken pane the insert doesn’t fit and is leaking from the upper right corner. Now by this time I have made 2 payments on windows I don’t even have and you send me a piece of junk. $12,000 dollars REALY? We call again and the installation manager says He will be out tomorrow to fix the window and we would discuss a discount in the price. The following day He fixes the leak and says He will be back after Thanksgiving to replace the cracked pane. It is now January 24th and we have placed 2 calls to the installation manager and left 2 messages with no return call, once again no follow up from Champion. Oh and by the way the pane on the other side of this window is no also cracked. This has been the worst purchasing experience of my life. I intend to do more home improvements and can assure you that Champion will get none of our future business. I also have many friends who will hear of my experience with your company and I will advise them as well to steer clear of Champion. This is no way to treat any customer. If I did business like this I would have been out of business years ago.

Windows and Doors Reviews Trends & Statistics

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends