Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm that evaluates information in their profiles. Some of the algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Best Windows and Doors Companies

Worst Windows and Doors Companies

Compare Reviews for Windows and Doors

More reviews Show

Consumers Opinions about Windows and Doors ?

Horrible support from Jeld WenSpent thousands of dollars of doors. 2 1/2 years later, the hinges are covered with rust. I don't live near water (I'm in downtown Orlando).When I called Jeld Wen, they said they don't cover the hinges. I asked if their hinges normally last on a few years. The Jeld Wen rep said that's not usual, but they won't cover the rusted hinges. I will have to pay someone to come out, remove the door, install new hinges (that I bought) and re-hang the door.I thought Jeld Wen was a good company. I was wrong. Stay very far away from this company.

Windows and Doors Reviews Trends & Statistics

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends