i

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends

Compare Reviews for Transportation and Logistics

Show more Show

Popular Product Categories

Top Products and Services in Transportation and Logistics

Picked by Editorial Team

Consumers Opinions about Transportation and Logistics ?

Recently, ordered a tankless water heater. Well, Fedex claims my address in Gaffney, SC doesn't exist ... I guess our farm disappeared in the two weeks since the previous delivery ... Some genius at Spartanburg Fedex Terminal decides that no, I live in another city and redirects the water heater to an address in Charlotte, NC. No one bothered to pick up the phone and simply call little ole, me. When I looked on the mobile tracking app, I find it says the package was delivered to here in Gaffney. Immediately call Fedex. They insist, I really mean insist, they delivered it to the Farm in Gaffney. They try to claim the package is/must be incorrectly addressed ... I repeatedly tell them, no, this IS the correct address. You can guess it goes downhill from here ... They asked 24 hours to look into the matter. I gave them 24 hrs and called back. At first, I am told that the unit is being held in Charlotte Terminal. In process of waiting for the 'assigned customer service manager', I find out the truth of what happened with the misdirection of the water heater ... The 'assigned customer service manager' finally gets on the line, not knowing what I had just found out ... He makes a fatal mistake in my mind. He outright lies to me about the status. That Fedex found out nothing about the package and is insisting their records show proper delivery ... Yep, I nailed him on it. Matter is far from resolved. I have opened a Fedex claim. Not expecting quick resolution and will continue to roil on them in whatever form I can.
I had been with my storage company for almost 2 years before Cubesmart bought them out. I never once got a rate increase. After they were in they said if I changed units I would get they're promotional pricing. So after I went thru the time & trouble of hauling everything 2 floors down (after much aggravation & confusion over pricing) they send me a postcard in the mail telling me the price went up & there goes whatever savings I had. I just took time off of work to move all this stuff for nothing. The people working there are ridiculous. I had the girl in charge there call me a liar over a payment I had made & then changed their tune when I produced a receipt. I once went in to try & make a payment & the guy working there was asleep at the desk! I took a picture & everything. This place is ridiculous & I'll be moving my stuff immediately if this convenient rate increase isn't taken care of. I'd love to know if everyone got one or if it was just a select few.
They quoted $5500 load move from Midwest to Florida. They get there and charge $8700 for the truck filled or not. It was 2/3rds full. Then they promised delivery on the 10th of April. They send your stuff off to another company in Florida "smart van lines" and they promise to deliver on the 21st at 7am. Now at 3:30pm they said they are doing another job and maybe deliver Monday. So I figured out the over charge. I am paying one company the true price and the other company the $3200 over charge. If you think you trust someone don't. Franklin and Smart van lines lie.

Our Clients in Transportation and Logistics Category