Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm that evaluates information in their profiles. Some of the algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Best Transportation and Logistics Companies

4 reviews

Compare Reviews for Transportation and Logistics

More reviews Show

Picked by Editorial Team

Consumers Opinions about Transportation and Logistics ?

I ordered a refrigerator from Costco.com about 3 months ago. I received my product about a month after however, it was damaged. Not only that, but I called them, and they said they will bring a new one and pick up the damaged one. Multiple appointments were made but either they did not show up without a call or they would show up to pick up the one I had without a new one. I have had to spend multiple days just waiting for them to come waking up early and moving all my furniture to make room for them. I sat through the time frame I was given expecting someone to show up. 3 months later and no one has showed up with my new fridge. When they came the last time to install my fridge they were using the wrong tool. I offered them the proper tool, so they would not damage my water line but instead they began to complain and yelled until they just left with the refrigerator. They also told their employees to bring me another damaged fridge in replace of the already damaged fridge expecting I would take it. I also ordered an oven from them and I seem to be having the same issue. I got multiple emails and calls saying that my appliance should be coming the next morning. Once again I got up waited and moved all my stuff with no call and no show. I spent the rest of the day on the phone with them over 10 hours calling different people trying to get an answer. No one was able to tell me when I would receive the product or even where it was. It has been a month since I have ordered the oven as well and still absolutely nothing. This company is giving Costco a terrible name. I took time off of work and spent multiple days doing absolutely nothing but calling and waiting. This has been a major inconvenience to my family and I. As well as my work schedule I made sure I was available for those times and a little while after assuming they were maybe going to be late. This company is not only inconsiderate but rude. They come in banging on the door even though I have a doorbell which is very noticeable. As well as no communication while they were working if I tried to ask their response were very abrupt and rude. This will be the last time I will purchase anything from Costco seeing that this is an ongoing issue with their shipping company.
C. Lee Trucking complaint: 12/17/2020 In July 2020 we started the communication with C. Lee Trucking of Alaska who was recommended from a dear friend who had used the company a number of years prior to transport a rescued dog to Alaska from the lower 48. Because our two boys Blue and Cash are not service animals, we could not have them travel with us on the plane from Alaska to Henderson Nevada, so we contacted C. Lee Trucking to make arrangements. We payed $2325 to transport our two boys and $1000 deposit on personal items we were boxing up. We were scheduled with C. Lee Trucking to have everything picked up on October 15th, 2020 and were hopeful based on numerous text messages and phone conversations with Laura from C. Lee Trucking that they might be able to move us closer to the beginning of October since we got our house in Anchorage Alaska under contract within a few days of listing it, she stated in communication that we would need to pay for the two cars to be transported (2 cars @ $2,000 each = $4,000. Paid) that we agreed to also transport with them so we did with a total amount for everything costing us $11,440.25. We were under the impression at the beginning of the process that our boys, our personal items and our two vehicles would be picked up at the same time but found out differently once they notified us that the boys would travel separately in a van with a driver which picked them up on October 12th 2020. The night before the boys were transported they were playing in the lower level of our home while we were packing and Blue bumped his left ear which we didn't see any swelling until the next day when we noticed his ear seemed to sag. Upon investigation we found that the tip of his ear hada lump so Maria ( my wife ) took him to our Veterinarian clinic Hillside Pet Clinic and had him checked, at my request I asked her to have the Doctor look at both ears and make sure all was well and to see if Blue was clear to transport. Dr. Frederickson DVM called me at Marias request and explained that he did a thorough examination of both ears and mouth and informed me there was no infection in either ear and that what had happened was Blue in bumping his ear while playing with Cash had formed a hematoma on the tip of his left ear and that he was safe to transport, that it happens all the time and most of the time they go untreated. I made sure and asked the Doctor if Blue was your boy, would you feel safe in transporting him? the Doctors reply was yes. I notified C. Lee and explained what our findings were and that we had the Doctors approval to transport. Two hours after the Veterinary visit the transport van arrived ( sat in our neighbors driveway first before we noticed they were at the wrong house ) and we gave Mandy ( the transporter ) the feeding schedule and food, etc. for the boys trip to Nevada that C. Lee Trucking requested. We were told that the boys would be well taken care of, we were told that we would be constantly updated and pictures would be provided, this we found days into their travels to be untrue to the point of my wife and I beginning to worry. I think in the 17 days it took CLT to bring our boys to us we had maybe two updates. Monday, October 26th we requested by Messenger ( the way CLT communicated mostly ) for a much needed update and were told that CLT cannot always update us but not to worry because the boys were doing great, to expect to hear from them 24 hours prior to delivery so we would be prepared. Thursday, October 29th 2020 we received a messenger alert that CLT was an hour away from our home. About three hours later the transporter called us to ask for the gate code to get into the neighborhood so my wife and I (especially my wife) went outside in excitement to greet our boys. The van pulled up and the driver got out, opened the side sliding door to a horrible stench from the van and Cash was the first one out to greet my wife and I excitedly, and then Blue stepped out of the van seemingly not happy to see anyone as we could tell he was in a great deal of pain and due to the horrific condition of his now grotesquely swollen and infected ear! The transporter n etbegan to tell us that a friend of hers who is a Vet Tech drained his ear but would not tell me who this person was. At that point we felt the urgency to rush Blue to the hospital. The examination diagnosis at Inspirada Animal Hospital proved the ear was extremely infected and the Dr. Trayvon told us that Blue could lose his hearing and maybe his ear to infection. We went home and gave Cash a much-needed bath because of how horrible he smelled and later received a call from the Doctor who did the initial examination to tell us that the surgery went well, that Blue was still under anesthesia and explained that his ear was only the second worst infected ear the hospital has ever seen, the worst was a stray dog that came in with a severe ear infection for God know how long but unfortunately lost his hearing as well as his ear. The Doctor went on to say that this was a criminal act against Blue and that Blue was not out of the water by a long shot, that his condition was severe. We picked Blue up at around 7:00 pm that evening and brought him home and we were told to constantly monitor him which we did. My wife who took charge of administering Blues medication for pain and for infection stayed up with Blue throughout the night due to the severity of Blues condition, this went on night after night while we would bring Blue to scheduled appointments with the Inspirada Animal Hospital. Besides the initial surgery date of October 29th, 2020 Blue has had SIX follow up examinations where medication was adjusted and added to what he was already prescribed due to the infection and the fact that Dr. Regan ( who performed the surgery ) did not like how the ear was healing at one point. It has been three weeks since the surgery and the next follow up exam is in two weeks, Blues ear will never be the same, instead of being upright it is now limp and disfigured and he went through *** during the transport with C. Lee Trucking who we paid not only to transport our boys but to care for them along the way. Honestly, it has been about the health and wellbeing of Blue and Cash and not about the cost that we have accrued in medical treatment and the other costs that have accumulated since the time we were told our boys, personal items and our cars would be picked up on October 15th 2020. We realize that delays (broken down trucks, etc.) can occur but at one time towards the end of October we spoke to C. Lee and he was not even in Alaska yet and we were also told once he returned to Anchorage Alaska he would then have to take 36 hours off due to DLT rules and regulations, which would probably have him delivering our cars and personal belongings on or around the middle of November or later so my wife and I had to make a decision not only based on the criminal act of neglect against Blue but the fact that Celestino Lee of C. Lee trucking breeched the contract in regards to a reasonable timeline to deliver the rest of our things including our cars. We made the decision to hire another moving company to get our cars and personal items here within a reasonable timeframe and took on the expenses with that company to do so, in fact we have now paid to move our items twice to an amount of well over $22,000. We have been renting a car for the hole time we have been waiting on CLT to a cost as of today of $3857.92 (and might be more depending). We understand that we would have to rent a car but figured no more then a week or so in rental car fees not over a month. The Veterinary care and surgery bills are now up to approximately $5286.26 and on top of that we have had to buy many items here in Nevada that we already have in shipment but could not wait on any longer. In closing, it is well documented prior to the transport and within an hour after the delivery of our pets, Blue and Cash that Blue experienced criminal neglect while in transport which was verified by the Doctors at Inspirada Animal Hospital. At no time during the 17 days of transport were we notified of Blues condition, the fact that they kept on their way here to deliver our pets without notifying us or to seek medical help for Blue who was obviously is a great deal of pain is in fact criminal and heart wrenching. This neglect and criminal activity against animals should not go unpunished and we will do everything in our power to prevent C. Lee Trucking to criminally neglect the health and wellbeing of any other familys pets in the future. We have since done a lot of research only to find complaint after complaint on CLTs Better Business Bureau page, carshipio.com reviews, pissedconsumer.com reviews, as well as other places and from other people. Apparently, there is many that have mentioned their negative reviews on CLT on social media were deleted and they were blocked (blocked like we were). The reason we did not dig deep into research prior is because of the recommendation from our friend who if anyone knows her knows there are few that love animals, especially this breed more than her ( IT IS NOT HER FAULT ). We want everyone to know that this has been one of the worst experiences of our familys life and would hate for anyone else to go through. We hope and pray that no animal will suffer in his care ever again and ask that you keep our family, especially our boy Blue in your prays. Thank you.
Mr. Allen has no self-pride, no regard for his companies PR, and continues scamming people. He still has not returned my calls and no refund yet. I loaded more evidence where another customer tried to order masks from him, His version of the operation is totally different from the hard proof - WA- communication. He is using the excuse that we caused his company damage to buy not taking the order of 415000 masks, in his mind, when the actual order is for 200 000 masks only. Yet he acknowledged to the client doing an inquiry that they have export very recently to Dubai. He also said that there is no stock currently available, but his excuse is that our stock is still in his warehouse and that he cannot get buyers. This Allen is for sure a lier con artist and thieve. He is stealing from the poor without blinking twice. We will do, whatever it takes, bring him to justice. I also tracked down his true address as the one on his invoice doesn't exist. Our company will as soon as the borders are open travel to China to open a criminal case at their local police station, visit the ICCO and go to their offices but when we can do this is very uncertain. Please listen to the video attached and read the screen shots.

Our Clients in Transportation and Logistics Category

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends