Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm that evaluates information in their profiles. Some of the algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Best Transportation and Logistics Companies

Worst Transportation and Logistics Companies

Compare Reviews for Transportation and Logistics

More reviews Show

Picked by Editorial Team

Consumers Opinions about Transportation and Logistics ?

Mr. Allen has no self-pride, no regard for his companies PR, and continues scamming people. He still has not returned my calls and no refund yet. I loaded more evidence where another customer tried to order masks from him, His version of the operation is totally different from the hard proof - WA- communication. He is using the excuse that we caused his company damage to buy not taking the order of 415000 masks, in his mind, when the actual order is for 200 000 masks only. Yet he acknowledged to the client doing an inquiry that they have export very recently to Dubai. He also said that there is no stock currently available, but his excuse is that our stock is still in his warehouse and that he cannot get buyers. This Allen is for sure a lier con artist and thieve. He is stealing from the poor without blinking twice. We will do, whatever it takes, bring him to justice. I also tracked down his true address as the one on his invoice doesn't exist. Our company will as soon as the borders are open travel to China to open a criminal case at their local police station, visit the ICCO and go to their offices but when we can do this is very uncertain. Please listen to the video attached and read the screen shots.
Placed an order for PPE 200 000 mask. Made it clear it is only a trial and if all goes well we will place another order. Mr. Allen pressured us to pay the full amount which we did then when it was time to deliver he turned back and said but there is another amount outstanding and that we will not get our money back. We have hard solid evidence that he is a crook but still is he keeping our money back. We are a NPO and he was the reason many people didnt get masks in time. He double charged us on cargo fee. When I asked him why he said he will come back to me the following day. Out of the blue the price dropped with a 100%. Such a huge company scamming a NPO. They must be ashamed of themselves.
I sent this today. It is my third attemptApril 21, 2020I was told me that you would get back to me regarding the mess that was left when I paid $1,000 to have your men unpack. To date, I have not heard from you.Here are some pictures and other evidence.1. I paid them to unpack and this is what I got (ENTITLED MESS IN LIVING ROOM2. The scooter was thrown on top of the things in the cage. I attach a letter from the maintenance man. The first letter was from somebody who knew nothing about maintenance. Note the battery was in the living room and not even with the scooter. It was shoved in my wheel chair.The scooter was upside down on one of my chairs in the cage. Unfortunately, there is not a clear picture of what they did.It is broken in that picture as you can that the scooter is broker. I had to leave it behind because the maintenance man could not make it work. HIs note is attached.3. Furniture before before North American Van Lines picked up my furniture. It was like new.4. Bookcase with lights working before I left. That was broken in shipping.5. Waste Basket is just a small sample of how things arrived in Texas.6. I have called Temperpedic, changed the batteries and gone through the steps and the frame is broken.Attached please find the receipt for the bed and a letter from my housekeeper who helped me prepare for the move. I also include a letter from Marilyn Bettis who saw the driver struggle with the extra long twin size mattress and threw it into the street.Thus I had to sleep in a recliner the entire time I was there. Margie Lothamer asked if I can see any dirt on the mattress. I find that incredibly insulting. I have to sleep at zero gravity because I'm handicapped. Why on earth would I take a broken bed with me and who would sleep on a mattress that was not wrapped when moved and then thrown into the street.7. Living room before I left. Both of these recliners were broken in the move.8. The Massage chair does not work properly. Attached is a letter from somebody who used it before I left.9. Please note how the fireplace/bookcase was placed in the apartment. I could not walk into the room with support and I could not use my wheel chair in that room or it would make it worse.I am Filing a complaint with the National Consumer Complaint Data base and other ways to file a complaint. Thus, I'm giving you another chance to make this right.I think it is outrageous that even though I've sent you proof you want me to put out additional money for an arbitrator. I have posted the pictures to yelp.

Our Clients in Transportation and Logistics Category

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends