Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm that evaluates information in their profiles. Some of the algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Best Sport Equipment and Accessories Companies

3 reviews

Worst Sport Equipment and Accessories Companies

Compare Reviews for Sport Equipment and Accessories

More reviews Show

Consumers Opinions about Sport Equipment and Accessories ?

Order the all white pair of Nike Joyride's and one of the shoes had a *** tannish looking Shit/coffee stain on the whole top of shoes, nothing on the wrapping paper or shoe box, just the one shoe. I'm *** pissed, I've spent $900 with NIKE THIS WEEK ALONE, and this is how I get played. Salty af.
The customer service informed me that customers can't receive discounts because the company is enjoying increased sales due to the corona virus pandemic. I was informed that it makes no sense to give discounts at this time despite being a former customer. I was disgusted. I was trying to purchase the 1750 today.
I had to buy back my own surfboard.Plus PIAS happily did not ask the thief for any I D whatsoever . Nor was any cam on the cashier counter to get any description of the hock artist and no thumbprint was required. I found out it’s not needed if your selling surfboards or golf clubs. This felt like an inside job.To say I’m pissed is putting it mildly. If it wasn’t for me being completely a local to the east coast and friends recognizing my board I would never have known it was pawned 3 cities away. Until PIAS makes this right with me I tell everyone who has equipment stolen that PIAS probably has it on their floor for sale. No ! I’m not joking. PIAS IS A DIRTY DEALER ...so beware

Our Clients in Sport Equipment and Accessories Category

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends