Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm that evaluates information in their profiles. Some of the algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Best Roofing, Siding and Masonry Companies

Worst Roofing, Siding and Masonry Companies

Compare Reviews for Roofing, Siding and Masonry

Show more Show

Popular Product Categories

Consumers Opinions about Roofing, Siding and Masonry ?

Like everyone else I’m being screwed by Long Fence of Maryland. Made the mistake of using them to replace my roof and now my roof is ruined bc the gutters were installed incorrectly by day laborers, I have extensive property damage, rotted fascia that wasn’t replaced, and since the can’t put a lien on my home they voided my loan after work was “completed” poorly and are now trying to sue me for the full amount due and my roof looks awful. Sounds like they do this a lot. Anyone that has fought long in court especially in Maryland please contact me with your lawyers info so I can look into starting a class action suit.

Our Clients in Roofing, Siding and Masonry Category

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends