Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm that evaluates information in their profiles. Some of the algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Best Service Centers and Repairs Companies

Show more Show

Popular Product Categories

Show more Show

Picked by Editorial Team

Consumers Opinions about Service Centers and Repairs ?

I had 2 different experiences with Agero over the past 6 months.The first experience was with my fiance's car that had a dead battery. I called her insurance and they sent a tow truck company to jump start the car. I immediately got in the car after the jump start and drove to Good Year. While driving, I noticed the check engine light was on, which was not on before. At Good Year they replaced the battery and also put in writing on the invoice that engine light came on due to an inappropriate jump start, in other words, the tow truck driver reversed the polarity of the cables.Called her insurance and they had Agero deal with it. After 3 weeks, Agero denied the claim and chose to ignore Good Year's decision about the faulty jump start. They say they reached out to the tow company and they denied their driver did anything wrong....what a surprise!The second experience was when I locked my keys in my car and called my insurance company who called 777 Towing. The guy came, got me in my car and left. When I got home, I realized my inside lock was now damaged. Called insurance company, and they also deal with Agero. Sent them the required info and after 2 weeks, they also denied this claim saying that my car's locks have a history of breaking. They said the same thing as last time, that the tow truck company denied any fault, so they accept this.As stated above, this is a deceptive company who will always find a reason to not pay.I keep all documentation from my experiences with them. These are 2 legitimate claims that they refuse to honor.
After different 3 tows to the shop and $1858.63 my vehicle still doesn't run! These guys are truly con artist backed by a very large and powerful company. If you look up the phrase "bait & switch" their logo will pop-up.This company and most of its employees (not all) are a true menace to the public and the industry. The minute you express a concern they turn and become rude and unprofessional. To the point that they will hang up the phone on you. My advise, pay less and go somewhere else even if it cost more.
Read
This store was disputed recently for a number of poor customer service at there location.Water spilled everywhere and gasoline shut the car motor due to gas being tinted and such.I don’t recommend this location for its awful customer support at the location.... +1 (813) 832-5519 Citgo....
Read

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends