Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm that evaluates information in their profiles. Some of the algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Best Service Centers and Repairs Companies

Show more Show

Popular Product Categories

Show more Show

Picked by Editorial Team

Consumers Opinions about Service Centers and Repairs ?

This store was disputed recently for a number of poor customer service at there location.Water spilled everywhere and gasoline shut the car motor due to gas being tinted and such.I don’t recommend this location for its awful customer support at the location.... +1 (813) 832-5519 Citgo....
I'm still waiting to hear from Mike Pekula at Corporate, RE: another AAMCO shop for recheck of my transmission replaced last year. According to another AAMCO shop, under warranty work must be done by the original shop if located within 50 miles. I refuse to go back to a shop that clearly doesn't care, doesn't know how to fix my car's transmission, and has already wasted enough of my time and money!It's sad that NO ONE at AAMCO will take responsibility for such horrible customer service and inadequate repairs. My transmission was replaced last year. Since then, my car has been back to AAMCO on several occasions for a period of over 3 months. The "check transmission" light has never turned off, and after continued attempts with Aamco, Colfax Ave, Aurora, CO, this issue is still NOT FIXED. Low transmission fluid errors continue, even after replacing fluid. Car continues to have issues, presently, Torque Converter/Torque Lockup Solenoid. I have not only lost money on car rentals, Lyft/Uber rides, but also down over $3800 in replacing the transmission which probably never needing replacing. This "check transmission" light was NEVER on before the car was taken to AAMCO. I have been treated like a "stupid woman", talked down to, and have caught both the owner and managers of this shop in several LIES. They have not done anything right!!!I have since taken my car to another transmission shop, locally, non-AAMCO, for a second opinion. My dashboard lights "check transmission" and "check engine" have never turned off since my transmission was replaced last year. And the "check transmission" light was never on, until after my transmission was replaced. Somehow, even after the last visit to AAMCO on Colfax, Denver, CO, where they had my car for 2 months, it turned out the transmission fluid was 2 quarts low?? Even after "waiting for parts to rebuild transmission"??? Further proof of the lies from this store!I am requesting a REFUND from AAMCO, for all the car rentals, lies, poor customer service, and non resolution of car repairs needed. This store clearly is NOT qualified to work on transmission, especially for Isuzu. I realize my car is 16 yrs old, parts for Isuzu are hard to find, and this car no longer sold in USA, but AAMCO told me they could repair my car. Instead, I have more issues than I had before I took my car to this store! I truly believe nothing was done after the initial transmission repair, and I'm still convinced transmission DID NOT need to be replaced.REFUND my money!!!I do not want any AAMCO repair shop working on my car!!!Time to call the news, consumer reports and really get the job done!!
We will never recommend Good Sam Roadside to anyone ever again!! In fact we will go out of our way to encourage anyone we talk to that they should look elsewhere for roadside assistance! We will tell them that Good Sam is more than happy to take your money, but when it comes to living up to the terms of the agreement and taking care of you in your time of need, they are a complete and utter failure. Here’s why we feel this way:On a RAINY April 22, 2018 day our truck and fifth wheel (rig) became stuck in a jackknifed position in the mud at Seven Points Campground (Army Corps of Engineer Park) in Tennessee while trying to back into our assigned campsite. We contacted Good Sam Roadside (GSR) for assistance with getting pulled out (known as recovery services). We were asked several questions pertaining to the size and weight of our truck and fifth wheel so the correct equipment could be sent to perform the job. GSR was told that our truck and tri-axle rig weigh a combined 33,000lbs and are in excess of 60’ long. An Army Corps employee who was working at the campground also spoke with GSR and emphasized that it was going to take a heavy duty truck that was capable of pulling us out as well as having the capability of lifting the rig off the ground to line it up with pavement so we could drive out safely without the possibility of getting stuck again. (This employee used to drive a wrecker and has seen many trucks and rigs in messy situations so he is very experienced as to what was going to be required.)The tow truck company that GSR contacted called to let us know he was getting ready to head our way. During this phone call, the same Corps employee spoke directly to the tow truck operator and made sure he was aware of the size and length of our truck and rig and that he was going to have to be able to pull and lift us. In spite of all the warnings about the size and weight of our truck and rig, GSR sent a light duty tow truck that wasn’t equipped with a boom for the purpose of lifting. This tow truck wasn’t any bigger than our own F350 dually truck. When the Corps employee met the tow truck at the entrance gate he told the tow truck operator his “little” truck was not going to be able complete the task at hand. He was guided by the Corps employee to where we were and upon arriving at the site, the tow truck operator admitted to the Corps employee that he wasn’t equipped to successfully get us out but he was going to try anyway. All he wanted was to get paid for coming out!The tow truck hooked on with his winch and was able to pull us backward so that the rigs tires were on the pavement however, we were still in a jackknifed position and the truck was still in the mud and unable to get traction to proceed safely. Because of trees, other rigs and site marker posts, if we tried to move forward we’d end up in the same position we were in. If we tried to move backward we would end up in a ditch on the other side of the road. We were now fully blocking the road and with the campground having only one way in and out, we could not remain in this position. At this point, the tow truck operator attempted to drag (not lift) our 23,000lb rig sideways across the asphalt. This attempt obviously failed as he was woefully underequipped for the task. The operator then told me to pull our truck forward in an effort to straighten the trucks alignment with the rig. The operator then attempted to pull the truck and rig back while I tried to steer into a position to drive out. This back and forth action was done several times but the situation was getting worse and eventually the rigs nose got smashed down on to the bed rail of the truck and both sustained damage. At this point we were completely stuck…the operator could not pull us back at all and we were in a worse position than we were in originally. Let me repeat…the operator was an active participant in this final effort. The operator stated that we were going to need a heavy hauler to get us out…a much larger truck with boom lift capabilities. We did not sign, nor asked to sign, nor did we receive any paperwork whatsoever that acknowledged anything that had transpired. The tow truck operator then left.We then called GSR and told them that the truck they sent was not the right kind of wrecker to have been sent and requested they send a heavy hauler. GSR said they needed to check with the tow truck to get his statement. GSR called us back and declined to send a heavy hauler stating that the tow truck driver told GSR that he had gotten us up on the road and we got ourselves stuck again. GSR stated they had fulfilled their obligation, and we were now on our own.We then contacted a heavy hauler on our own and the next morning (after we spent the night in our truck) they were able to get us out in less than 2 hours. The heavy hauler operator pulled us back onto pavement. He then lifted the rear end of the rig with his boom so all 6 of the rigs tires were off the ground while simultaneously pulling the rig sideways so the rig and truck were more in alignment as well as being lined up with more pavement. Then the tow truck operator relocated his truck and pulled the rig and truck back even further so the truck and rig were straight and on pavement so we were then able to drive out of the campground. The heavy hauler operator was able to get us out of a worse situation and at the same time not cause any more damage to our truck and rig. This is what should have been done in the first place!On May 4th we submitted a claim to GSR for the cost of the heavy hauler for $850.00. In addition we submitted repair estimates for our truck ($1500.00) and rig ($4050.00). The damage we incurred was directly related to GSR sending out the undersized equipment. Had the proper equipment been sent in the first place, there would not have been any damage whatsoever. To back up our claim we furnished pictures of the situation before and after the first tow truck, the damage to the truck and rig, receipt from the heavy hauler, a marked map showing the position of the truck and rig, pictures of the original tow truck as well as the heavy hauler. We also offered the names and telephone numbers of the Army Corp employee, the heavy hauler operator as well as another Army Corp employee (who was redirecting traffic while all this was going on) all of whom were witnesses what had happened.One week later (May 11th), we were contacted by the GSR damage team contact (otherwise known as the ‘claim denial team’) with the result of the claim. He informed us the claim was being denied, yet he did not offer any explanation (reasonable or otherwise) as to why or how this decision was reached. We asked if he had spoken to any of the witnesses whose names and numbers we had furnished and he replied that he had not. He even made the statement that “it was our fault for getting stuck in the mud in the first place”. He was very rude and belligerent.Needless to say, we were very upset with the finding on the claim, but also with the rude and belligerent behavior of the damage team contact. We spent the next several weeks trying to contact someone “up the food chain” to whom we could plead our case to. This ended up being a total waste of time…we were promised that the matter would be looked into further and calls would be returned. Nothing of the sort happened. We were just being told anything to get us off the phone.The wording in the Good Sam Roadside Assistance Member Benefit Brochure regarding towing is as follows: “For each disablement event under this agreement, member is entitled two hours of either Towing Preparation Services or Recovery Services. Recovery Services include winch-out or extrication services to allow the vehicle to proceed safely under its own power”. Good Sam Roadside also claims (in their brochure) that their “representatives are specifically trained to answer questions about RV complexities and how to handle vehicle disablement situations. Explain the vehicle’s problem so we can send the proper equipment to assist you.” Good Sam Roadside didn’t even come close to upholding their end of the agreement for us. They sent out an underequipped little tow truck when the situation called for a much larger truck equipped with not only a winch, but a boom for lifting based on the information they were given in the original call. If they had, we wouldn’t have over $5500 in property damage and an $850 out of pocket tow truck charge. We were at the mercy of Good Sam Roadside Assistance that they would send out the right equipment.

Our Clients in Service Centers and Repairs Category

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends