Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm that evaluates information in their profiles. Some of the algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Best Service Centers and Repairs Companies

Worst Service Centers and Repairs Companies

Compare Reviews for Service Centers and Repairs

More reviews Show

Picked by Editorial Team

Consumers Opinions about Service Centers and Repairs ?

Greetings,I'm writing an extreme turmoil period because Midas has damaged the bottom of my car, and is now acting like they did not do it. I frequent the Midas on Manchester and prairie in Inglewood california. I went there on October the 8th for for a water pump replacement. My car was there overnight and when I picked it up it had a minor dent on the passenger side under the door after taking my car back to Midas in Inglewood, they stated that they did not do it. However, I have pictures of my car before I took it to Midas. There is no missing paint, there is no dent. I just want my car fixed. I I'm not in the mental capacity to give someone a headache or to be a pest to anyone. However, I am paying a monthly note on this vehicle. which means I will keep up the maintenance, and I will try my best not to get any dings scratches or dents on the car, so this is unacceptable to me. I tried within reason to work with the Inglewood store and I have since been avoided and shut out . I am unsure on what to do next but I do not feel that I should have to pay for something that I did not do while my car was in the care of Midas. Please respond back you can call me or email me. My number is 618-207-****Email: mckaylia22@***.com
It has been 30 days and still pending a response from Dread Quarters. They told me to send them the documents and I did and Hello, I am waiting on a status. I guess I will be waiting until *** freezes over.
I had 2 different experiences with Agero over the past 6 months.The first experience was with my fiance's car that had a dead battery. I called her insurance and they sent a tow truck company to jump start the car. I immediately got in the car after the jump start and drove to Good Year. While driving, I noticed the check engine light was on, which was not on before. At Good Year they replaced the battery and also put in writing on the invoice that engine light came on due to an inappropriate jump start, in other words, the tow truck driver reversed the polarity of the cables.Called her insurance and they had Agero deal with it. After 3 weeks, Agero denied the claim and chose to ignore Good Year's decision about the faulty jump start. They say they reached out to the tow company and they denied their driver did anything wrong....what a surprise!The second experience was when I locked my keys in my car and called my insurance company who called 777 Towing. The guy came, got me in my car and left. When I got home, I realized my inside lock was now damaged. Called insurance company, and they also deal with Agero. Sent them the required info and after 2 weeks, they also denied this claim saying that my car's locks have a history of breaking. They said the same thing as last time, that the tow truck company denied any fault, so they accept this.As stated above, this is a deceptive company who will always find a reason to not pay.I keep all documentation from my experiences with them. These are 2 legitimate claims that they refuse to honor.

Our Clients in Service Centers and Repairs Category

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends