Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm that evaluates information in their profiles. Some of the algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Best Professional Services Companies

Worst Professional Services Companies

Compare Reviews for Professional Services

Show more Show

Popular Product Categories

Show more Show

Picked by Editorial Team

Consumers Opinions about Professional Services ?

Today, April 25th, 2018, I contacted ACT! / now Swiftpage because suddenly after using the database and calendar for 20 years, (seriously!), I could not access MY database at all. I had been "locked out" of my own database, which is on my laptop. I have updated the software program a few times over the past 20 years, and most recently in 2016, I purchased an update which cost about $200 or so.A month ago I called the company to let them know I would not be renewing my subscription to their customer service and gave them clear reasons why: I did not need it because I am not syncing the program, nor do I need customer support as it had proven unhelpful previously, nor do I need any cloud-based services, etc. They charged me anyway, so, I had to call and get that reversed. One month afterwards, today, April 25th, 2018, I cannot access MY database.So, I contacted customer support who informed me in an irritated manner that this is the way they roll. I asked for a Supervisor, but there was no Supervisor. Finally, I got a Manager of some sort who informed me that I HAD to pay $600 to unlock/access MY database because that was suddenly the cost to purchase the software. Seriously?! There was absolutely nothing else I could do if I wanted to get my information.IMMEDIATELY, after giving them $600 via a credit card, I could see/access my own database on my laptop. How is it legal that they can control my personal data on my own computer AFTER I cancelled their services. Is this normal? I still had the software program but my data was locked. What Federal Agency would like to know about this?! Please advise...

Our Clients in Professional Services Category

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends