There are many drug stores fighting for your attention and it’s no surprise that you can be overwhelmed with its variety. Check out tips on how to choose a drug store and find the best supplement, and how to use expert ratings and consumer reviews for it.

More details about Pharmacy
Consumer
reviews
issues
Resolved

Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm that evaluates information in their profiles. Some of the algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Best Pharmacy Companies

Glucocil

Compare Reviews for Pharmacy

More reviews Show

Picked by Editorial Team

Consumers Opinions about Pharmacy ?

I have to say, I cannot Believe the way I was treated at CVS pharmacy on 3215 Grand Ave. I have a neurological and physical condition that causes numerous of ailments and other chronic conditions. One of them being widespread chronic pain. I am in rehab twice a week for my neurological condition and physical condition. due to these conditions I am on multiple medications. One of them being oxycodone (which the pharmacist are now refusing to give me). This medication was submitted in on 1/20/2021. It was due for fill on 1/23/21. On 1/27/21 I picked up other meds but was told that the oxi was ordered and will be filled on Friday 1/29/2021. I go to pick it up and I am being told by Jennifer Willoughby that they only have 20 and the next order is not in for another 2 weeks. Now, I've already been given the info that I would have my medication, then I'm being told i won't have my medication that is, mind you, already way past my due date. No one called me to speak to me about it. Nor did anyone call my doctors. This is not the first time this pharmacy has done this. It's busy, and a lot is going on. We are all stressed and so I have always given then the benefit of the doubt... More than they have given me I can say. I have no more medicine and it's the weekend. I offer to just take what remaining they have(20) and forfeited the rest until Monday so we can deal with it with my doctor. Jennifer said no. I ask why? It's been done before. She says because I just don't want to, we aren't comfortable giving you this medicine. I said you can't do that... Especially since i have documentation proving my condition. I gave it to them during the first months. She became very cold towards me and denied even wanting to look at the documents I had on hand. I mentioned they were supposed to look into it with my doctor's. They did not. And they punished me for it. If they have a problem with it, tell me they need documentation...I have those documents and they refuse to even look at them??? Something is very wrong here! I have been extremely forthcoming with information and I was basically given a just go away already. I was having a mini panic attack (due to the uneccessary heavily stressful situation that with my parasympathetic system shutdown causes can create havoc), and Jennifer very rudely and uncaringly told me to leave her drive thru to help the person in the back. I told her I can't just yet because my system was reacting badly. They didn't care at all. I could barely drive away. I started to cry horribly from her non human treatment. I wasn't yelling. I kept polite. I said things and she said yeah you said that already.They gave me no excuse as to why they didn't supply me the medication that was sent in 9 days ago..with corespondent! I was treated like some ill-mannered druggy or something, and that's far from who I am or what I even look like. I hate to throw the race card out but I'm a black, younger looking woman and feel quite singled out. To not even try to be helpful after screwing a patient over???? I mentioned I wasn't doing well from the stress and no one even cared to check on me. I was still there I saw pharmacy employees hop into their car and leave without seeing if I was ok...and I was visibly having a hard time leaving the lot... Let alone the drivethru. Not only will I suffer but my service animal whom depends on me to take care of her will too.To be able to help and just choose not to for no good reason is just kind of evil in my book. Refused to even listen to me.I, having my chronic condition have to take these in order to live a somewhat daily life doing things such as going to the bathroom or making myself food or walking around or standing or sitting or being able to take a shower without horrible pain... or even looking at the phone while I am pain stakeingly writing this because even the lowest setting on my phone creates a massive amount of pain in my eyes. My traps are pinching as I write this. Even my TEEETH HURT. Believe it or not I am underplaying it. Every month, since I think August of 2020, I chose this particular CVS pharmacy to fill my medication because I trusted it and it was close to me since it's hard for me to travel far comfortably or even safely with my condition. Almost every month theyve had an issue with me having this particular medication one way or another with it being out. I am told to go to another pharmacy then. What did I do?? Just as I am writing this I feel so bullied and it hurts. Apologies for the dramatics but I'm tired... Just so tired of peoples cruelty and uncaring for understanding and empathy.I understand that there have been legal issues going on here in FL with that kind of medication but I assure you I don't fall into the category. For some of us it is imperative that we have it in order to survive and live. You can't just say oh well... You're going to suffer from our lack of communication and empathy and incompetence for not reaching out to your doctor's about this sooner and think this person will be fine. I am one of those people who needs the help! This can cause a person to go mad. I can't believe how inhumane I was treated. Like an annoying ugly little stray by Jennifer Willoughby. Know what's it like to have arthritis in your spine and joints and pelvis and ribs! At the same time! Along with other stuff?? Last month the pharmacist Richard said to me, Without prompt, that my doctor better figure out something else to do because they dont want to give me these pills. I asked why and he said Without any documentation stating that I need them. I proceeded to mention how inappropriate I thought he was to approach me that way not knowing why and what is going on with me. Granted, I didn't react very well and wanted to say sorry for not being able to appreciate his concern but my goodness I was in so much pain that day - and he telling me sooner or later no to my medicine...sooner (Jennifer took it as next month apparently), He then said he understands and was trying to help me. He has no clue what I've been going through to rid myself of the excruciating pain I've been experiencing for 5yrs now. Oblasion. Injections. Different rehabs. But how do you injections to widespread neurological pain that was brought on by brain and spinal damage?? I said I've been trying to help myself and so have my doctor's and the documents needed where already given to this pharmacy and felt harassed by them. Giving me orders to hurry up and fix whatever is wrong with me... Which was literally said to me by Richard isn't something that should not be said to a customer...am I wrong? Is it? This is appalling. They refused my medication without even double checking with my doctors. I even self regulate. I know a few people in this same medication but get no hassle... Confused because I have proof.I was able to tell that some of the other employees didn't agree in the degree of mishandling. Felt very tense and toxic. I digress...If I had it in me, I'd sue them for the pain they have succumbed me to which is worse than anything they can even imagine, and this has and will cause more damaging psychological and neurological effects - helping ruin any recent progress made from my rehabilitation. I will never come to this pharmacy again. No one should trust them with their health. NO ONE. And no one should go through what they just put me thru. I'm in utter shock at the treatment. And what's crazy, is I left NYC to find a better doctor to heal me and have NEVER experienced such treatment from the pharmacy. I guess the ones who really need the help are the ones who will suffer from all the fools who took advantage of this drug that I wish to God all the time I didn't have to be on. I am not one to complain or leave comments on any business, but my goodness did they do a number on me. God forbid any of them have to go thru what many of us have to go through. I'm so sad and disappointed that you people didn't care about my pain. Not even a little.
I ordered Relaxium for $7.95, on June 9, 2020. I received the product on June 15, 2020. They sent me the $7.95 bottle and a "free" bottle. I was told nothing about ordering anymore Relaxium.I got the product and used if for 5 days. It didn't work and I saw no difference in sleep (4hrs a night). I no longer took the product because it didn't work. On June 29, 2020, Relaxium charged my bank account for $ 128.29 (money that I didn't have in account at the time). I was never told of the charge before they charged my account.I called Relaxium company and told them that the product didn't work, and they illegally charged my account against my wishes. They told me return the product and they would refund my money. I sent the product back to them per their instructions. I went to my bank (Regions) and advised them of the illegal charge to my account. I made a formal complaint with them. I had to find some money to put in my Regions account, and Region's thankfully refunded my overdraft fees. I canceled the debt card I used when I originally ordered Relaxium. I was sent a new debit card a week later.Today I looked at my account today, 8/19/2020, and I saw that Relaxium charged me $133.24, again I don't keep that kind of money in that account. This shows now as pending charge, and will cause Regions to charge me another $36.00 overdraft fee. How did Relaxium get my new debit card number? Why did they charge me again. This product was a scam and apparently run by thieves. They have the 2 bottles of Relaxium they originally sent and I sent back. I have never received any more bottles of Relaxium. What can I do legally to force Relaxium to cease and desist charging my account? How did the charge my debit card when I canceled the old card and have a new number?
Wal Green Clinton Mo. did not contact my doctor to refill. Normally I am notified the prescription is filled , but not this time, So I am going without Today Saturday until Monday, this is not the first time I have had issues,some of the pharmacy employees have been rude trying to blame me, when a computer is programmed to notify me.I am moving all my prescriptions to SUMMERS PHARMACY and asking friends and family to do the same.Wal -Green doesn't care about me as a customer. Medication for PTSD I can't sleep without it, so what am I to do but go to Emergency room?

Our Clients in Pharmacy Category

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends

How to Choose a Pharmacy and Shop for Supplements

How to Compare Drug Stores

1. Many pharmacies have a similar look and feel, but there are important differences. Consider the following factors while choosing the best for you.
  2. Does the pharmacy accept your insurance? If not, no matter how close it is to your house, it won’t be a good choice.
  3. Will it be convenient to get there when you are sick? The pharmacy that is close to your house is best, but close to your doctor’s office can also be good if there’s nothing near your house.
  4. Compare prices for any medications you take regularly. Get a quote for your out-of-pocket expenses for all of your medications from each pharmacy you’re considering.
  5. Analyze pharmacies using online reviews to compare service, wait times, and accuracy.

How to Shop for Dietary Supplements

Dietary supplements are not regulated in the same ways as prescription medications. So it is important to do your own research before purchasing or taking dietary supplements. Pay attention to the following aspects:

1. Look for companies that have been in business for many years and who actively participate in or conduct scientific studies. Also check published research studies supporting the claims of companies and individuals or a long history of documented traditional use.

2. Choose companies that are committed to rigorous product testing. Here are some things they should test for.

• Purity. Quality supplements are free from contamination by heavy metals, environmental contaminants such as pesticides, or chemicals used in the processing of the supplement.
  • Dosage. Not all pills contain the same amount of the active ingredients. With supplements, each company determines how much of a substance to put into each pill and each dose, and a dose often includes more than one pill. Keep this in mind when comparing prices and determining your program. For example: If you wish to take 400 IU of Vitamin E each day in a multivitamin, note that some 90 tablet bottles might require three tablets per day for that dose (30-day supply) where others might require only one or two (90 or 45 day supplies, respectively). If the bottles are the same price, than the one that requires three tablets for the required dose is much more expensive. Remember, though, that higher doses are not always better.
  • Bioavailability. It doesn’t matter how much of a supplement you take if it is in a form your body can’t digest. Two products might have the same dosage, but if one of them is more bioavailable, your body will absorb more from that supplement. Many supplement companies voluntarily determine how well their products are absorbed by the body.
  • Source. Only use plant-based supplements that are cultivated and harvested in environmentally and socially sustainable ways. Increased demand strains supplies, and some medicinal plants have been driven to extinction by over-harvesting.

3. Check reviews on review platforms, forums, and blogs. Keep in mind that you have no way of knowing if the other person is taking the right supplement for them. Ignore reviews that say that a product ‘works’ or ‘doesn’t work.’ Look instead for pharmacy reviews that describe specific changes, such as that the person felt more daytime energy, fell asleep more easily, etc. Reviews can help you determine:

• customer service and delivery expectations;
  • quality and integrity of packaging;
  • return policies and practices.

How to Choose the Best Supplements in Special Categories

Here are some popular categories of supplements and a few factors to consider when shopping for each of them. Regardless of what type of supplement you are interested in, first ensure your basic nutritional needs are being met, then choose one desired effect at a time, such as enhancing memory, mood, or energy. Focus on supplements that are bioavailable (can actually be absorbed by the body). The forms of nutrients that are most usable in the body, such as coenzyme methylcobalamin for vitamin B-12, are generally more expensive to produce and purchase, but well worth it.

Prenatal vitamins. Talk with your health care practitioner to determine your specific needs for nutrients critical during pregnancy such as folic acid, iron, omega fatty acids, calcium, and Vitamin D. Remember to compare dosage, potency, and quality.

1. Vitamins for women. Depending on your age, you will want different things from your supplements. Post-menopausal women, for example, need less iron than women who are of childbearing age. Many women can benefit from supplementing essential fatty acids.
  2. Vitamins for men. Unlike women of childbearing age, men do not usually need to supplement iron, which is toxic in high doses. Unless you have a medical need, avoid multivitamins with iron.
  3. Hair and nail vitamins. Claims that sound too good to be true usually are. Focus on supplements that are bioavailable (can actually be absorbed by the body) and with claims supported by research studies. If you’ve decided, for example, to take silica to boost collagen production, choose a product that has been tested and has available, published research studies. Not all forms of silica can be used by the body.
  4. Vitamins for memory. Many supplements that provide nutrients that help memory need to be taken for many weeks for noticeable results. Do good research, find a supplement you can afford to take for several months, and stick with it.

How to Refill a Prescription

Not all prescriptions can be refilled, so the first thing to check is the label of your medication. It will say ‘refills remaining’. If that number is zero and you need a refill, call your doctor. If that number is greater than zero, here are some helpful hints.

• What are prescription refill rules? Refill rules vary by medication, and there are two considerations: what the law allows and what your insurance company will pay for. For less-tightly regulated medications, you may have your refill delivered to your home or available at your pharmacy when you are 75% of the way through your existing refill.
  • The earliest prescription refill. If you’re going to travel, you need to think about your medications in advance. Not all medications can be refilled when your current supply is at 75%. The permitted window might be two days, or not at all. Early refills typically require authorization, so it is best to talk to your pharmacist, doctor, and insurance company well in advance to ensure that you’ll have what you need.
  • Refill date calendar. Talk with your doctor, pharmacist, and insurance company to create a calendar of when your refills are due. There are online calculators, but not all of them will be accurate for your situation. To avoid unpleasant surprises, it’s best to coordinate it with your own medical care team.

Vitamins, minerals, herbs, and other dietary supplements are like any other medicine. The right doses of the right supplements can enhance your health and well-being, while taking things you don’t need can be harmful.

Always do your own research before taking supplements, and consult a professional whenever you have doubts about whether something is right for you.