Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm that evaluates information in their profiles. Some of the algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Worst Non Profit Organizations Companies

Compare Reviews for Non Profit Organizations

More reviews Show

Consumers Opinions about Non Profit Organizations ?

I have seen some horrible things about your ministry on the Better Business Bureau website and that is very troubling. If you are truly legitimate why do you make it so impossible to get in touch with you. Your online order status checking does not work and there is no way to contact anyone I have sent numerous messages with no response and this is how you blaspheem the word of God. I put my faith in you And it is looking more apparent that my faith was misguided. Shame on you. I sent you my money that was very hard for me to come by to begin with and you took it and my faith and threw it on the ground and stepped on it. When you look up United national ministries Google actually says that you are permanently closed. Because of you I can never trust another online ordination church again.

Non Profit Organizations Reviews Trends & Statistics

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends