Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm that evaluates information in their profiles. Some of the algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Best Kitchen and Cooking Companies

25 reviews

Worst Kitchen and Cooking Companies

Compare Reviews for Kitchen and Cooking

More reviews Show

Consumers Opinions about Kitchen and Cooking ?

We received the 6qt pressure cooker from my mother as a Christmas gift before she passed away. I hadnt even opened the box until recently and the gasket needed for the lid was not in the box. I reached out to Bella and they absolutely refused to help me. I am not even ALLOWED to buy a replacement part. So I have to just throw this whole unit out.
I purchased a pan a year ago and it was crap.I gave family members some too and they complained it was crap also. My father, not knowing I had a bad experience purchased a buy 1 get one for $19.99. He received 4 pans not ordered billing him $107 and returned the entire purchase with a 90 day guarantee that cost $40 to ship. They only would credit the account for $89. We called the company and it took 45min until customer service would answer. The call taker was the most rude individual from the moment she answered the call. No resolve as of yet and it's been over a month.
Last Friday an Anchor Hocking glass bowl I was using in my kitchen accidentally ticked against my wooden counter edge when I picked it up to move it and EXPLODED into hundreds of pieces, all over me, my kitchen and the food I was cooking. It was terrifying. I have photos.I tried to call Anchor Hocking/Oneida, but they are evidently not in the least bit interested in customer service as the numbers I was given to call all had full mailboxes. Their 800 number was not working.

Kitchen and Cooking Reviews Trends & Statistics

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends