Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm that evaluates information in their profiles. Some of the algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Best Kitchen and Cooking Companies

25 reviews

Worst Kitchen and Cooking Companies

Compare Reviews for Kitchen and Cooking

More reviews Show

Consumers Opinions about Kitchen and Cooking ?

Last Friday an Anchor Hocking glass bowl I was using in my kitchen accidentally ticked against my wooden counter edge when I picked it up to move it and EXPLODED into hundreds of pieces, all over me, my kitchen and the food I was cooking. It was terrifying. I have photos.I tried to call Anchor Hocking/Oneida, but they are evidently not in the least bit interested in customer service as the numbers I was given to call all had full mailboxes. Their 800 number was not working.

Our Clients in Kitchen and Cooking Category

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends