Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm that evaluates information in their profiles. Some of the algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Best Hosting Companies

1 review

Compare Reviews for Hosting

Show more Show

Popular Product Categories

Consumers Opinions about Hosting ?

I have hired a lawyer in regards to the money they MPS owes me. If u would like to add to this case then hit me up and i will get all the information and put u in touch with my lawyer. His name is Michael and he is in Atlanta georgia. He has found out some very interesting details about MPS that needs to be made aware of. One detail is that if a customer declines to pay they r insured and legally have to pay us as well as since we r independent contractors we have the right to see and get a copy of the so called charge backs. They by law have to pay us. Also, the so called agreement they had some girls sign about they have the right to keep our money if .... Well they dont. That has to be a hand to hand transaction, and if they do its a felony of theft by deception.

New companies

Hosting Reviews Trends & Statistics

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends