• 11 minutes ago
  • #1038295

Wow Oreo, really cheaping out lately. Not even enough cream filling to hold the cookie together. What the heck!

• 1 hour ago
  • #1038272

Why is it that every package of Oreo's I have bought in the past year or so have lots of broken cookies?

In the past, the frozen Broccoli florets have been the best, but the last 2 packages have had over 1/3 cup water in them when defrosted. The florets are large with lots of stem. They also look like they're soaking wet when frozen, each florets is like a big broccoli... Read more

Like yor popcorn, been buying it for years. Never had a bad bag until now. Bought 22 pack use best by 8/11/17. Got to 12th bag, it pop to like 25% n starting burning in side of bag. The next 6 did the same. Ended throwing the last 6 bags away without popping because i...

• 9 hours ago
  • #1038146

So.....oreos all come broke in half now? In the last 6 months every package i cant find a whole one? How can you fix this oreos mess

I bit into a little debbie snack cake and pulled out a big long curly strand of hair from my mouth

• #1037979

I opened up my Oreo six pack and there was a cookie in there without the cream and the second cookie that was supposed to be connect to it. I'm extremely disappointed in my Oreo experience.

• #1037830

Cheetos crunchy are tidbits, not large pieces as usually. Disappointed. If i want to use as a topping when baking a casserole, would be great. Not to eat while playing games and drinking a soda.

• #1037824

Cheetos crunchy have almost all tiny crunchies. No large pieces like we usually get.

• #1037775

Oreos do not taste the same. Bought some recently after a long hiatus and could tell the taste was marginal at best. I hated them and threw them in the trash. Obvious the recipe is far from the original. Sad but true.

Did not find what you were looking for?

×