There are dozens of food delivery services available for consumers. While these companies all bring food to your door, one may offer a specialty or a service that is particularly appealing to you. Searching for the best service begins with learning about the various types of companies and researching which one suits your needs.

More details about Food Delivery
reviews
255
issues
Resolved

Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm that evaluates information in their profiles. Some of the algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Best Food Delivery Companies

Worst Food Delivery Companies

Compare Reviews for Food Delivery

More reviews Show

Picked by Editorial Team

Consumers Opinions about Food Delivery ?

My order that was over $30 was never received. I never received a call from the office about the driver (Donald M.) requesting access to get inside the apartment complex, which I specified in the instructions. The driver never called me to ask more information if he was lost or confused on where to drop off my order, either.I understand there may be some miscommunication, but I am frustrated that I never received my order or even a call.I also could not get a hold of DoorDash because their online communication system would "not connect", so I could not speak to an agent, nor was I able to get a hold of the actual company over phone due to the COVID response and that they close their customer support offices at 3:30pm when I am calling about a dinner order at about 5:30pm. I understand these are tough times, but there should be some form of immediate communication options or longer customer service hours.
MThis order is completely wrong. I spent my entire day yesterday emailing, attempting to call. My favor drive said she was would fix it and make sure this charge would taken off. 168.37 for 2 people is ridiculous. These are the items that SHOULD NOT BE ON THE LIST.- 4 Hazelnut Latte- 1 large breakfast tray that feeds 25 people..These need to remove immediately and my money funded back. I order from favor quite often and if this issue is not take care of and I am not contacted asap I will go to authorities. The favor driver even said she Would come back and take care of the issue. She said she would be contacting her boss to take care of the issue I told her that she could take the party tray back and the coffee's because I was gonna hoping opening them because it's did not order them I'm very frustrated and I'm looking at the point of Maybe not being of a pay my rent because favorite charged me a $187 I need the leading care of now I need some in the call me back as soon as possible my phone was 979777**** and an email will not suffice I want a know what we've taken off I'm absolutely devastated use them a single mom and I have no gas I'm already putting my life at risk by having to be innocent old employee.Kind regards Jessica LeamingSent from Yahoo Mail on AndroidīOn Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 5:25 AM, Favor Receipt&;amp;lt;support@***.com> wrote:FavorFringe-TopYOUR RECEIPTThanks for your order!BLU@@E BAKEROrder Total$140.17Taryns Tip$26.20Delivery Fee$2.00Total$168.37Payment MethodMastercard ending in 9583ORDER DETAILS1 x Plain Bagel, 6 Count, 2 half lb cream chrrj&j1 x Onion Bagel, 1 Count1 x Cinnamon Bagel, 1 Count, toatl1 x Apple Bearclaw Pastry1 x Cinnamon Twist Pastry2 x Cream Cheese Danish Pastry-zz1 x Chocolate Croissant1 x The Earl Sandwich, Full, Extra roast beef, toasted on Sourdough bread.exrabmu??>(1 x Breakfast Tray, Large Serves Twenty-Five1 x Naked Juice, Blue Machine1 x Naked Juice, mang61 x Hazelnut Mocha Latte1 x Hazelnut Mocha Latte1 x Hazelnut Mocha Latte1 x Hazelnut Mocha Latte1 x Naked Juice, Blue Machine
My shipper said he left my order at my door. He did not leave it at my door, he took a picture of the apartment he left it at but it was not my apartment. I have no idea whos apartment he left it at. I tried to call Instacart but they are not answering call. I have no way to resolve this if I cant talk to someone. I am very upset

Food Delivery Reviews Trends & Statistics

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends

Latest Articles on Help Center in Food Delivery

How to Choose the Best Food Delivery Company

Types of Food Delivery Services

There are three basic types of online food delivery services.

Restaurant Food Delivery

Some food delivery services bring restaurant meals to your door, much like the traditional pizza and Chinese food delivery services that have been around for decades. These third-party businesses usually promise to deliver meals from popular restaurants to your home. Depending on where you live, deliveries can take anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour.

Customers have the ultimate advantage when it comes to restaurant delivery companies because they never have to leave the comfort of their home. They can also read menus, prices, and reviews before making an order. This choice is the ultimate in fast food delivery because it is convenient.

Prepared Food Delivery

Unlike restaurant food delivery options, prepared food delivery services bring ready-to-eat meals to your door. Most companies offer a variety of meals to choose from.

Fresh Food Delivery

Meal kit delivery services bring packaged and/or fresh food to your door. These online food deliveries offer packages that include recipes and a box of ingredients ready to prepare. Customers generally order a predetermined number of meals per week. Most companies have many healthy meal plans that cater to specific diets.

Specialty Services

Some food delivery services cater to special dietary needs, such as gluten-free meals or foods for diabetic or vegetarian diets. Other options include paleo, vegan, keto, low-sodium plans, weight loss diets and organic food choices.

How to Find the Best Delivery Service for You

The following guidelines will help you decide which type of delivery service is right for your family.

Consider Your Budget

Price is probably the most critical consideration for anyone thinking about meal delivery. Look at your budget to determine how much you are willing to spend to have someone deliver fresh food or prepared meals to your door.

Prices will vary depending on how many times per week you plan to use the service and how many people will be using the plan. Most prepared meal plans cost more than ready-to-cook foods or restaurant food delivery.

Think about Your Goals

Your family's goals are also critical when considering a food delivery service. Meal kits are ideal for people who like to cook but don't enjoy shopping or simply don't have the time to shop. Prepared food delivery services are ideal for those who don't have the time to shop or cook.

Assess Special Needs

Consider any special needs, especially if you are looking at committing to a contract. Do any family members have allergies or medical conditions such as diabetes or high blood pressure? If so, food delivery services should cater to these needs.

Do Your Homework

Choosing a home food delivery is important. Customer reviews are your best friend when it comes to finding a reputable company. If there are any issues with a service, it's best to know what they are before you commit to any subscription services.

Look at the company's Facebook, Instagram or other social media accounts for realistic photos of foods they deliver and honest reviews from customers. If their page is full of what appears to be stock photos and overly optimistic comments, you might want to investigate the company a bit more.

Don't fall victim to slick marketing campaigns or professional-looking websites. What matters is the food that will arrive at your door. Check the company's website for information about who runs the business and who is responsible for preparing your food. Find out if the company is certified in food safety handling. If it is a local food delivery service, ask friends and family if they have any compliments or complaints about it before you commit.

Look for truthful companies that employ their own chefs and prepare the orders in-house. Most honest companies have no problem naming who runs the operation and who is responsible for preparing your food. Find out how they deliver meals as well as if they take preparations to ensure food will arrive warm or cold enough.

If a service claims their food is “quality” or “organic,” ask where these ingredients come from.

Be sure to read the company's return policy in regard to canceling or changing your plan. Don't commit to a contract or automatic renewals without first getting a chance to sample the service.

Finally, read online customer reviews from organizations that are not affiliated with the service. There are dozens of websites that allow consumers to share their experiences.

There's little doubt that food delivery services offer convenience, but it pays to be a smart shopper. Always take your time and research companies you are considering. You don't want to be stuck with a subscription to a meal service that doesn't suit your needs or meet your expectations.