Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm that evaluates information in their profiles. Some of the algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Best Fashion Companies

Oroton
1 review

Compare Reviews for Fashion

More reviews Show

Consumers Opinions about Fashion ?

What I am going to write here can not describe my frustration enough. I bought Dior waterproof mascara around October, and I was not happy with it since it was leaking by the end of the day and was giving me black stains all over my eyes. I contacted Dior, and they told me to send the product back to France, and they will send a replacement product, etc. I sent it back on the 19th of Nov (I paid for the delivery, 9) and Dior got back to me on the 25th of Nov saying that they received the product and what is my replacement product going to be. I chose my new product quickly. They said they sent the new replacement product on the 26th of Nov. When I didn't receive anything, I sent so many reminder emails, asking where my product is, send me a tracking code, and yet no answer. Finally, they decided to answer on 24th of JANUARY saying I can confirm that your replacement product has already been shipped. Apparently there were unfortunately problems with transportation as we cannot track the parcel. We are pleased to inform you, that I have just ordered another mascara with a complimentary gift from the House Dior for you. I didn't get my product AGAIN and in the end, I called. They told me they don't know what happened to the products, that had never happened before. The customer service said they sent the product on the 18th of February, but again no tracking code. I asked the tracking code, they provided one but no delivery company name that I can go to the website and check for the status. What kind of company are you? I didn't only lose 36 for the product but 9 for the shipment as well. Today, I am writing this review, it is 7th of MARCH 2020. It has been more than 4 months and I still don't know where my product is, what is the situation. LITERALLY, THE WORST COMPANY I'VE EVER SEEN. And I do shop a lot...

Fashion Reviews Trends & Statistics

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends