Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm that evaluates information in their profiles. Some of the algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Best Dating and Social Networking Companies

12 reviews

Worst Dating and Social Networking Companies

Compare Reviews for Dating and Social Networking

More reviews Show

Consumers Opinions about Dating and Social Networking ?

Hello: It has come to my attention that the @autismchallenge posting that was allowed to be posted on your app is in complete violation of your posted Community Guidelines for usage under 3 subtitles: "Harmful or Dangerous Content", "Discrimination or Hate Speech", "Harrassment or Cyberbullying". As a disability advocate, author and mom of 2 on the autism spectrum, I find this to be illegal and immoral on multiple levels. What can you do as a company to assure this ADA federally-protected class that 1. This wont happen again and 2. How was the author of this egregious content punished or even if they were.
I was blocked for 30 days.My account is clearly hacked.I don't understand why im blocked for 30 days for some *** i didn't not say. Y'all clearly made a mistake on y'all end
I thought this website was...awesome at first. Until I made my first post that is regarded as a national problem. Apparently you cannot defend yourself, and in doing so, the main offender who called YOU out in the first place, will flag your comment and your thread will be deleted without reason because apparently it 'violated community guidelines.' Pretty much, most of the members on there are entitled human beings and can easily get butthurt if you challenge them even slightly. Contacted staff about this, TWICE, not only did they show me a comment I made was apparently a 'violation' (I didn't call anyone out, I was defending MYSELF and didn't cuss at anyone, flagger was probably butthurt), but they also didn't give me a reason as to HOW the comment itself was a violation of community guidelines. Oh, even better, they 'closed' the email thread because when I tried to respond, it said the email address no longer exists. If you wanted to run a website, make sure YOU do YOUR DUE DILIGENCE and make sure the USER confirms they understand why you did, what you did.

Our Clients in Dating and Social Networking Category

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends