Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm that evaluates information in their profiles. Some of the algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Best Dating and Social Networking Companies

VKontakte
1 review

Compare Reviews for Dating and Social Networking

More reviews Show

Consumers Opinions about Dating and Social Networking ?

I got caught up in a scam on August 15, 2020. What seemed to be a request from a friend of mine turned into a full out scam, leaving me out of $800 and locked out of my account. The details of the scam are quite elaborate. It begins with a post saying it is not a scam, with a video commentary and financial transactions showing recipients receiving money. Then it proceeds to conversation via Messenger where more videos of testimonials are shared. From there, I (the victim) are told to send money CashApp or gift cards. I tried CashApp and it was blocked. That lead me to purchase a $500 gift card, send my "friend" the info with a receipt. The scam proceeds to saying to confirm the transaction back to you, sending your ID, bank routing number, SSN and Facebook log in details are needed. Although, I felt uneasy about it, the fact that my "friend" showed me his photo of ID and CashApp balance, I proceeded. Now of course it is all a lie! I am locked out of my account and a friend notified me that my Facebook page is being used to continue the cycle by tagging friends in a similar post that I was a target in.My Facebook is tagged to my business, outreach ministry, community groups like Lupus and Fibromyalgia as well as coaching pages. I need access back!Please, review my request to get back into my account. I also will be figuring out how to make FACEBOOK change their rule of switching emails to be a 48 hour confirmation time. With someone changing my email, it only took Facebook a few minutes to allow it to be switched. When I responded to the email notice, it was about 3 hours after I had been sent the email. Had the 48 hour window been in place, I would not be a culprit of the ongoing scam, robbing people of thousands of hard earned money and for some, medical, rent and funds for their children.
Hello: It has come to my attention that the @autismchallenge posting that was allowed to be posted on your app is in complete violation of your posted Community Guidelines for usage under 3 subtitles: "Harmful or Dangerous Content", "Discrimination or Hate Speech", "Harrassment or Cyberbullying". As a disability advocate, author and mom of 2 on the autism spectrum, I find this to be illegal and immoral on multiple levels. What can you do as a company to assure this ADA federally-protected class that 1. This wont happen again and 2. How was the author of this egregious content punished or even if they were.
I was blocked for 30 days.My account is clearly hacked.I don't understand why im blocked for 30 days for some *** i didn't not say. Y'all clearly made a mistake on y'all end

Our Clients in Dating and Social Networking Category

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends