Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm that evaluates information in their profiles. Some of the algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Best Craft Supplies and Tools Companies

Singouse Com
4 reviews

Compare Reviews for Craft Supplies and Tools

More reviews Show

Consumers Opinions about Craft Supplies and Tools ?

I found this company online and after looking at their offerings I decided to try them out and ordered 3 kits. Problem 1 - it took 6 weeks before I received the product. Problem 2 - they come from China. Problem 3 - the diamonds are square which makes it difficult to squeeze some in between 2 others, the kits I had bought before had round diamonds. Problem 4 - I know why the catalog doe not include the dimensions, the ones I got were small at 6 inch by 7 inch. Problem 5 - I sealed the finished work with Mod Podge when several diamonds were dislodged by the brush. Resolution - I will not be ordering any more from this company.

Craft Supplies and Tools Reviews Trends & Statistics

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends