Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm that evaluates information in their profiles. Some of the algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Worst Courses and Trainings Companies

Compare Reviews for Courses and Trainings

More reviews Show

Consumers Opinions about Courses and Trainings ?

Scammers from India.https://www.janbasktraining.com/I signed up on July 31, 2020 and Canceled on August 5th. The book was an extra $30 and I had no access to any course materials. Once I saw a review that it was a scam, and they stated the class would start a week later I emailed cancel. They did not honor my $200 refund request. They did not cancel the training over the phone or via email even asking twice. They will send you Zoom requests after you quit. They have lied to keep the money. Do not let them tell you to file a dispute on your card and then even though I have the email stating they would refund me I called them, and they refused to refund my money. After calling 5 times they give some type of run around and argued with me over the phone. They even hung up on me. Rude!

Courses and Trainings Reviews Trends & Statistics

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends