The word “cash” may trigger different opinions, but all these opinions will always converge at the same destination, that of money. Cash services thus are all activities that form part of the actions allied to anything that involves cash.

More details about Cash Services
Consumer
reviews
issues
Resolved

Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm that evaluates information in their profiles. Some of the algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Best Cash Services Companies

Compare Reviews for Cash Services

Show more Show

Popular Product Categories

Picked by Editorial Team

Consumers Opinions about Cash Services ?

I made the mistake, as I’m sure others have found the hard way, that Zelle offers no consumer protection despite being affiliated with major banking institutions (such as mine with Suntrust). Unlike PayPal, if you initiate a payment to someone who turns out to be defrauding you, there is no recourse. Even if the transaction was made within the last few minutes.I never used Zelle before, and I can tell you I never will again for this very reason. I was buying event tickets, the guy showed me the actual tickets via email and text, he said he would transfer them via Ticketmaster once I paid him via Zelle. I told him I never used Zelle before, and he told me how safe it is since it’s offered by major banks as a service offering. I naively thought my bank would stand behind me if there was any kind of impropriety; that is not the case.I have a name, address, cell number, Zelle account name and affiliated phone number, a screenshot of the Ticketmaster purchase transaction, and texts and email exchanges documenting everything.I’m a mother of two kids with severe disabilities who wanted to see a comedy show with a friend as our Christmas gift to each other. I needed just a night of lighthearted laughter, since I don’t have a lot of it in my life. Instead I spent every last dime I had to spare, $140, to line the pockets of a scam artist via an app my own bank endorses and supports.Zelle, Suntrust, and this “Thomas Wilkins” guy share in the responsibility of this Fraud and the utter absence of Consumer Protection against Fraud. For shame!
10th day today (8 business days), and I'm still waiting for a transfer from Payoneer to my bank account. These guys cost me over 100$ per year for absolutely nothing. Unfortunately my client chose to use their services so now I'm stuck with them... What an awful move! What a terrible company!I had a chat with a Payoneer agent, he did not seem to care at all about my concerns. I wrote them an email to ask what the heck is happening with my request: they have absolutely no idea. So now they're asking me to wait patiently as they will do some 'further investigations'. Since then, no news.Unbelievable, unprofessional and unacceptable. Stressful and unnecessary experience, that I must say.If you have the choice, just go with Paypal. Fees may be a little higher, but never, EVER, they have let me down in the past like Payoneer does.Totally disappointed.
After using the Paypal services for several years using my email on December 26th of 2017, I received U$33,000 payment for the sale of one of my websites. The buyer sent me the money using Paypal; PayPal limited my account and placed my funds on hold for security purposes; after waiting for many days, talking with many representatives and having my account reviewed and cleared, my funds were available for withdrawal and my account was restored and activated. I tried to withdraw my funds (U$26,000 after making some payment with my Paypal balance) to my bank account but it was not possible to do it. Paypal alleged that the bank information was invalid, even when they have made plenty of withdrawals to the same bank account with the same bank account information before. I tried to withdraw multiple times without any succeed. Then I got another email from Paypal were my account was being reviewed again without any reason, they asked for private documents concerning important information from myself, the buyer related with the sale of the website and the business; then they decided to close permanently my account and hold my funds for 180 days. I have previously requested a review/appeal of my case which was denied. Although I still disagree with the decision to deny my appeal I will abide by it – however because I feel that holding my funds for 180 days is excessive, and perhaps a punitive abuse of power, besides Paypal is operating as a financial institution with power of seizure, without legal authority to do so; Paypal is committing felony fraud (possible laundering activities going on as as well, since it seems to be widespread and ongoing), but just my own money is $26,000 and Paypal is refusing to release funds, not belonging to themselves, which is called grand theft. The funds are part of my daily life expenses and during this period of time I haven't received any income or profit in my bank account which has affected my personal being physically and psychologically since I don't have enough money to pay my personal expenses.

Our Clients in Cash Services Category

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends

How to Choose Cash Services Effectively

Types of Cash Services

Cash services providers ensure the availability of several services to their consumers. Some of these services include:

• Loans. In some way, you’ve been indebted to someone before. Well, guess what name is given to that money you borrowed or are planning to borrow, a “loan”. In this case, it is money you borrow from the cash services providers and payback within a stipulated period. At the end of this period, you pay back the principal amount plus an interest amount, based on the agreed rate.
  • Money transfer. Money can’t stay calm. It is always changing hands but sometimes for the better. Money exchange includes sending money to loved ones or colleagues, payments and even depositing tax refunds.
  • Currency exchange. Do you feel the need to get some pounds in exchange for your dollars? Just find access to a cash services provider. The rates charged for currency exchange are dependent upon the monetary value of each country’s currency.
  • Money order. Unlike a cheque that is cashed in and has unlimited acceptance, a money order is purchased for a specific amount and has limited acceptance. It can be traded locally or internationally.

How to Compare Cash Services

Before deciding on a particular cash services provider, it’s better to consider the following factors to compare cash services and to choose the best one:

• Rates and fees. Cut your coat according to your cloth, Right? You need to compare the interest rates of the loans offered, and the amount payable, in terms of fees, for services such as money transfer. Each provider has its own rates. It is best for you to pick the rates within your comfort zone.
  • Coverage area. Where do you live or where do you want to transfer your money? At least take some time to think on that. You need to know the geographical area that a company offers the service you require. Whether it is local or international. The wider the area of coverage, the better it may serve you.
  • Convenience. The quality and quantity of the services you get will only be as good as how they fit into your schedule. Is it 24/7 or is it constrained within a given time period? Consider reliability of the existing customer care support, availability, and accessibility of the cash services provided. Pick the one that best fits into your schedule while keeping in mind the possibility of an emergency.
  • Simplicity. Everyone does not like complicated and tiresome steps when it comes to cash services. Some processes might be lengthier than others. You need to understand them to get access to a service, and then base your selection on that.
  • Credit limit. Cash service providers have different credit limit ranges for different customers. Research on the amount you can qualify for, based on different categories of customers served by a provider. Compare to different companies and settle for the one that addresses your cash needs. You should understand the companies’ policies, on the subject of the increase in the limit over time, and factors that influence the same.
  • Re-payment options. It is without a doubt that you have to pay back the loan you borrowed. Study available loan re-payment options and choose the one that fits your needs, prior to borrowing. Some of the options include one-time payment, where you pay the whole amount plus interest within a stipulated period. And recurring payment. Here, you pay a set amount in installments, within a given period, based on the directive by the company.
  • Accessibility. Ability to access your cash services provider is very essential. You need to know the location of the companies and pick the best for you. Consider accessibility via website, mobile application, or physical premises.
  • Security. Nobody would want to lose money, especially if they are counting on a company to ensure its safety. This safety that you demand, however, begins with you making the right decision. Know, through adequate research, the legitimacy of services provided and that of the provider. Better security does not only guarantee safety to your money but also safety to your personal information.

What Consumers Dislike about Cash Services

Quite often, when going through various cash services reviews, you can find different consumers expressing their disappointments with some of the unfair practices. Most of these complaints include:

• Poor customer service. The key function of a customer service attendant is, as the name suggests, to address the issues raised by a customer. The high levels of unprofessionalism showcased by some of the customer care departments remain to be one of the most loathed things by customers.
  • Fraud. There are numerous reviews touching on the fraud issue in the cash services sector. Fraud in this sector is characterized by illegitimacy of cash services offered and identity theft.
  • Accessibility of accounts. Online accounts are aimed to ease consumers’ access to their funds; however, cash services quite often fail to give such an opportunity. It causes inconveniences to the customer and as a result, leads to multiple negative cash services reviews.
  • Service delays. Any service is expected to be provided within a proper time frame. Cash services are not an exception. That’s why when companies fail to deliver them in time, customers feel unsatisfied and leave numerous negative feedbacks.
  • Changing service fees/ interest rates. Abruptly changing rates are very strenuous to consumers, as they have to try and keep up with the changes. Therefore, this point is among the most complained by customers.

What Consumers Like about Cash Services

Despite the mentioned dislikes, there are some factors that actually thrill consumers. Some of these include:

• Reliability. Consumers love it when they can rely on the cash service providers to fulfill their request in proper time and efficiently. Such customers’ satisfaction usually results in good cash services reviews. Especially, when cash services providers have managed to perform their services fast in emergency situations.
  • Wide range of services. Availability of a wide variety of services, and the ability for these services to be delivered properly is desirable amongst all consumers. Most people express their joy when they are able to access multiple services from a single cash service provider. They also praise the high level of service delivery by some cash service providers.
  • Resourceful customer care. Customers always like when they are treated with true care and professionalism. Consumers post positive feedback about cash services when customer care representatives are friendly, helpful, and patient. That what makes them stick to a particular company and become its loyal client.

For choosing cash services that will fit your needs best, it is important to know all the pros and cons of cash services, what consumers like and dislike about them. That’s why it’s necessary to conduct your own research beforehand and to compare cash service providers considering your basic requirements.