Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm that evaluates information in their profiles. Some of the algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Best Bed and Bath Companies

5 reviews

Compare Reviews for Bed and Bath

More reviews Show

Picked by Editorial Team

Consumers Opinions about Bed and Bath ?

Ordered my second sleep number bed in the last 3 years in Richmond VA. in store transaction went very well. That said. They could not ship my bed in less than 3 weeks. No big deal. I will patiently wait it out. 3 weeks later my delivery day rolls around. My delivery day is set for 1/26/2021 between 9am and 1pm. I take 6 hours off of work to meet the crew delivering my bed on the morning of the 26th. At 9am I check the link that Sleep Number provided to see what time within the 4 hour time window that my bed would be delivered. 10:20 is the time provided. Then, at 10:16am I receive a call from Sleep Number telling me the delivery has been cancelled. No reason, just a rescheduling of the delivery 3 WEEKS LATER, February 17th. I called Sleep Number and spent over an hour on the phone only to be told repeatedly that nothing can be done. No explanation. Nothing but poor customer service. However, when I threaten to cancel my order they are more than happy to process that quickly and efficiently. This is crazy. I will never do business with Sleep number again based upon poor customer service.
I just left Kohls, which in my city is a very important department store, and I have shopped there for years. I walked in with my Kohl's charge card, asked to speak to their manager, and asked her to cut my Kohl's charge card in 1/2. I told her I would never darken their door again. For Michelle Gass to have dropped My Pillow products for political reasons is infuriating, especially for someone like Mike Lindell, who I greatly respect. I told the Kohl employees that they had better hope they are all Democrats, or they will soon be fired, and I anticipate Kohl's only hiring all Democrats in the future, and buying only from Democrat-run manufacturers. I am finished with Kohl's, Bed Bath and Beyond, and any others who are dropping My Pillow products. I also called Kohls CEO Michelle Gass and left a long message for her - this is so wrong, and is only adding to the divisiveness of our country.Thank you, Mike Lindell, for your staunch patriotism - keep up the good work! (PLEASE send this to Mike.) Thank you.{{redacted}}
We bought a King size split (twin XL) ...when we order the bed we was told that it would be coming out of Chicago warehouse (we live in Indiana) that once the order was process that it would take til the following week to be shipped...ended up being 3 weeks later with one day til we had the right to cancel it. We called numerous times trying to find out where our bed was...the shipping company made arrangements to deliver on Monday...they wasn't here when they said they would be...called didn't have us on the shipment schedule that day...the delivery guys called a half hour later said they was on they're way...they got here moved the old bed out ...went to set up new bed...they didn't send the right headboard brackets or adjustable legs...now we find out that model didn't have the adjustable legs...it's been a nightmare ever since...I feel like I want to roll out of the bed as if it's not level...not happy...looked into sending back...yeah $1000 to have it shipped backed!!! I wished I would've dug deeper into this now...but when you see a 5 start rating by the BBB...why would I think to look into it more...and a lifetime warranty is for the birds...1 year parts and labor...after that it's just the parts are replaced for free...we would have to hire a electrician after that . We shopped around and should've went with a Serta King split from Menard's. So sorely disappointed in Indiana

Bed and Bath Reviews Trends & Statistics

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends