Best Beauty Supplies and Equipment Brands
Beauty salons and spas are a part of most people’s grooming routines, with many visiting them weekly to get certain procedures done. Either way, choosing a beauty salon or spa is a very important task that should be approached with seriousness. This is because the services being carried out there are concerned with the human body.
Best Beauty Supplies and Equipment Companies
Beauty Supplies and Equipment Reviews Trends & Statistics
Compare Reviews for Beauty Supplies and Equipment
Popular Product Categories
Top Products and Services in Beauty Supplies and Equipment
Our Clients in Beauty Supplies and Equipment Category
There is something overwhelmingly uplifting about women, their beauty regimens and the way they adore them with an almost religious commitment. More and more beauty salons are popping up, with girls everywhere finding the one that’s just right for their needs, expectations and beauty goals.
If you need help shopping for beauty supplies, or you are one of the beauty moguls opening up your own salon, read the article below to get an idea what to shop for and how to buy beauty salon equipment that will make you stand out.
Most Common Types of Beauty Salon Equipment and Supplies
Starting a salon business or upgrading your current one isn’t an easy task. With so many things to consider like your salon location, employees, your salon vibe, etc. you need to have top-notch, complete beauty salon equipment, and skillful staff that will know how to work with it. So, before anything else, invest your time and money in getting the right salon equipment.
1. Scissors and Hair Clippers
Embrace the basics and start there: if you are opening up a hair salon, start with at least one pair of scissors, various types of hair clippers, and hair clipper blades.
2. Cart and Trolleys
Carts or trolleys are an essential element since they enable easy storage of your equipment. Moreover, they help you move around salon with all your necessary equipment on hand.
3. Hair Styling Tools
Apart from the basics, the latest hair supplies and styling tools should always be at play: Some of the common tools include:
- Blow dryers
- Multi-styling kits
4. Hair Brushes and Combs
High-quality hair brushes and combs in a variety of types are a must. Some of these include:
- Round brush
- Tail-end comb
- Square brush
- Wide-toothed comb
5. Makeup & Brow Chairs
Choose a comfy reclining salon chair you’ll use for doing your clients’ makeup, brows, lashes, and similar. They don’t take up much space, and yet are very practical!
6. Makeup Mirrors
A professional salon makeup mirror goes a long way, especially if your beauty salon is working with makeup, too. Choose mirrors with LED lightning.
7. Manicure Tables / Pedicure Spas
Ladies love their nails done properly, and you can be the one to help them to their goal by equipping your salon with a pedicure spa chair and a manicure table. It helps the nail artist do their work and keep the client’s proper hygiene.
When you get correct equipment, expect your salon to run smoothly and the clients to line up to get your services.
How to Make My Salon the Best?
In today’s climate, it’s important to keep up with the latest beauty trends and upgrade your service according to the dictated progress in the beauty industry.
- Equip your salon with high-quality hair extensions and natural hair wigs – These days, girls everywhere are going for Kim Kardashian vs Nicki Minaj hair – straight and longer than life, then quickly go back to short, curly bobs and whatnot. Let your clients enjoy any hairdo just by visiting your salon.
- Upgrade your flat irons, curling irons, and rotating irons collection –Hair trends go back and forth from straight to curly in a day, so you want to have the best tools for your customers. Encourage them to recreate their favorite celebrity dos in your salon by opening up to experimenting, changes and new styles
- Extend your salon services to body treatments: Add a set of the latest, and most effective body wraps to your salon offer along with popular slimming belts, body brushes (great for exfoliation treatments), the best pedicure treatments with callus removers and foot files, and a nail parlor with artificial nails as a part of the offer. If you’ve got cosmetology experts working with you, include beauty therapy equipment like face fillers and false lashes in the offer. A salon with a series of beauty options doesn’t only look professional but is also great for clients who want to opt for one trusted beauty salon and get all their beauty needs met at one place. You want to be that place.
How to Stand Out with My Beauty Salon Business?
Yes, the competition in beauty industry is strong. And, yes – you’ll have to work hard to get what you deserve. However, when you plan things smartly, you may get to the end-point faster than you’ve anticipated. Check out these suggestions:
1. Know What the Customer Likes and Dislikes the Most
Not every customer is the same, but there are some general likes and dislikes most consumers can agree on, at least when it comes to customer service.
- Avoid making these mistakes:
- Delayed shipment/delivery
- Damaged goods upon arrival
- Shipment prices that are too high
- Delay in responding to messages and emails
- Not having a phone number to call
- Customer explaining their problem over again to another staff
- No return policy, or an unfavorable one
- Products that don't match their online photo
Customers love a company that:
- Has an easy ordering process
- Delivers on time
- Has great customer service
- Has a favorable return policy
- Delivers products that match their online photo
- Is open to adjustments; flexible
- Is quick to react in case of an error
- Can be reached 24/7
- Has reasonable prices
- Is open to reviews, suggestions, and complaints
2. Know What’s Trending
With so many beauty gadgets overflowing the beauty market, it’s sometimes hard to keep up. However, if you examine the market and your target audience well, you won’t fall into this trap. But, how exactly do you know what’s trending? Check out the latest reviews at popular sites that will tell you what people are currently talking about!
3. Don’t Compromise on Quality
No matter how tight your budget is, used beauty salon equipment is almost never the answer – unless you’re buying it from trusted beauty equipment manufacturers. Most pieces of second-hand beauty equipment are overly used and often worn out. Not only they do not last long after been purchased but you also run the risk of having them explode in your hand/close to your face (e.g., a hair curler or hair straightener, a hairdryer, a face steamer, etc.). Don’t compromise your safety for a few extra bucks.
Dear beauty equipment, product geeks and contour moguls, and all of you who enjoy the world of beauty – we do hope this article on getting salon supplies and equipment helped. Good luck with your beauty equipment shopping!