Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm that evaluates information in their profiles. Some of the algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Best Auctions and Marketplaces Companies

Proserlist

Worst Auctions and Marketplaces Companies

Compare Reviews for Auctions and Marketplaces

More reviews Show

Consumers Opinions about Auctions and Marketplaces ?

Have made over 62 orders with Banggood and the about 15 of those have been complete nightmares. Wrong product shipped, damaged product shipped, but the most frustrating and majority of issues are with the fact that they ship the order from the wrong warehouse and do not do anything about it.And they will reply to every email with the same canned response regardless of the pictures they request, etc.... and that sucks the energy right out of you...which I believe is their goal so that drop-shippers give up. Items that are to be sent from the USA warehouse in 4-13 days are taking up to 45 days...and they say it is ok.... The same order made the same day or a day after ship in 4 days???? How is this possible...but they refuse to admit a mistake.
I have tried now, 4 times to communicate with aliexpress asking where my order is? I have described it as a cycling helmet as Phmax 2020 and red colour choice as my Order # isn't correct. I have supplied my email address and mailing address so it can be tracked that way, but have heard nothing.Order # I have is: 8014511962607282
THIS IS WHAT I SENT THEM:I CAN TALK TO YOU ABOUT THIS. I WENT TO GO PICK THIS UP. IT STATED THAT THE ITEM HAD A STRING MISSING. THAT WAS NOT TRUE. THE HOLE BACK TUNING PART OF THE A Vintage Yamaha Acoustic Guitar, String Loose WAS MISSING. I SAID I DID NOT THINK IT WAS FAIR AND THEY GOT MAD AT ME. THEY ALSO SAID THAT I COULD NOT BUY THE OTHER LOT BECAUSE OF THAT. SO THEY DENIED ME THE ITEM WHEN I WAS WILLING TO PAY FOR THAT. THEN THEY BLOCKED ME FROM THERE ACTION. I HAVE BEEN DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU FOR 20 YEARS +. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN RESENABLE AND HONORABLE. I HAVE ALWAYS PAID AND TRIED TO BE CIVIL. WHEN SELLING MY ITEMS THEY HAVE LOST MY ITEMS AND I WAS TOLERANT WITH YOU. HAND NOW I HAD A DISPUTE FOR A $50 ITEM AND YOU WENT BALLISTIC. IT IS AMAZING TO ME IN THIS TIME THAT YOU SHOULD BE SO ANGRY WITH ME. BRIAN WAS JUST NOT NICE ABOUT THIS AT ALL. IT WAS SO APPARENT THAT HE WAS JUST BEING BELLIGERENT WHEN I DISAGREED WITH HIM. I NEVER ONCE CALLED ANYONE NAMES, YELLED OR SHOWED ANY ANGER WHATS SO EVER. THE YOU FILED THIS NON PAYMENT WITH YOU FALSELY. NUMBER ONE. I WANTED TO PAY FOR THE OTHER ITEM.Lot Cast Iron Toys, BanksItem number:0010Sale price:USD 62.50YOU DENIED ME THAT ITEM AND WHEN I WANTED TO PAY FOR IT AND THE FILED THIS AGAINST ME. I AM OUTRAGED ABOUT THAT. AND IF NOT DROPPED ASAP WILL FILE A LAW SUIT AGAINST International Auction Gallery FOR FALSE CLAIMS AND DENYING ME AN ITEM THAT I WON AND WAS READY AND WILLING TO PAY FOR. NOT VERY GOOD BUSINESS PRACTICE. NOT FARE TO A PERSON THAT SOLD HIS ITEMS OVER THE YEARS. YOU CANT TREAT PEOPLE LIKE THIS. I AM NOT MAKING ANY THREATS. I JUST WANTED TO BE HERD AND TREATED FAIRLY. NOW MONDAY I MUST CALL THE BETTER BUSINESS BURROW, THE LIVE AUCTIONEAR AND FILE A LAW SIT OVER THIS COMPETE BULL. IT IS SO UPSETTING TO ME THAT YOU ARE GOING DOWN THIS ROAD. ONE MORE TIME I WANT TO PAY FOR THE ONE LOT, YOU DENIED ME THE CHANCE AND NOW YOUR SAYING THAT I DID NOT PAY. NO 2. I HAD A DISAGREEMENT WITH YOU OVER A $50 ITEM $50 ITEM AND YOU WERE MAD AT ME YOU EVEN MENTIONING IT.ONE MORE THING. I AM STILL WILLING TO TALK, IF YOU ARE ABLE TO TALK TO ME IN A CALM AND RATIONAL MANOR. I WILL TALK TO YOU ABOUT THIS PROBLEM AND WE CAN FIX THIS LIKE ADULT BUSINESS MEN. IF NOT IS IS DOOLEY NOTED THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN DOING THE RIGHT THING AND MOVING FORWARD WITH OUR LIVES. TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO DO.ALAN BLANK310-384-1009

Our Clients in Auctions and Marketplaces Category

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends