i

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends

Compare Reviews for Auctions and Marketplaces

Show more Show

Popular Product Categories

Top Products and Services in Auctions and Marketplaces

Consumers Opinions about Auctions and Marketplaces ?

There’s a fraud scam happening right. It and it’s running rampage in Letgo and OfferUp and it’s a shame bc people that r using it right r getting scammed, and the BAD PEOPLE ARE STEALING OTHER PEOPLES PHOTOS AND TURNING AROUND AND REPOSTING THE AD JUST TO SCAM SOMEONE WHO DOESNT KNOW ITS A SCAM! They are using letgo to make money and rip people off and LETGO IS LETTING IT HAPPEN! If they say they only can talk by email BEWARE ITS A SCAM SCAM SCAM, mostly it’s vehicles that r being reposted but it could be anything!!!! Get off your BUTT AND DO SOMETHING LETGO ITS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY, u intervene when it’s stuff u won’t allow to be sold, so STEP IN NOW
This business does not have a dedicated phone line for fielding customer service issues. When you call the number you are put on hold under the guise that your call will be answered. Every few minute that goes by you estimated wait time goes up. You go from a two minute wait time to ten minutes as per the automated voice that comes on to let you know how much time is left in the wait. Once you have reached 10 minutes the prompt tells you that you have exceeded the wait time and proceeds to hang up on you.Second, my issue is with ordering items and either not receiving them or receiving faulty products.I ordered a suitcase from Mercari and asked the seller to expedite the item. The item was expedited through fedex for Friday 6/22 to come in time for a flight on Sunday 6/24. The item never came, I could not fly out.I asked FedEx about this and they agreed to reimburse me my flight expenses as long as Mercari relinquished all responsibility to them.Mercari does not relinquish responsibilty to FedEx. It is against their policy.I asked for more explanation on this policy. They would not be responsible for the reimbursement, FedEx would be. So I asked for an explanation as to who the policy was protecting because I lost out on my flight.Tim, the FedEx liaision for Mercari promptly closed the case and refused to give an explanation as to why I was losing out on this money.In the past I have either received a faulty item, or nothing at all. I continued to patron this business because I am poor. My flight was to go to an orphanage, I needed the suitcase to bring shoes to barefoot orphans.This is the worst business to patron. They are professional scam artists.
Look elsewhere. We booked a home for a September wedding in January, 2018. The owner took full payment (over $1000). In late March we received an email stating the rental was cancelled and our money would be refunded. No reason, no personal contact, no apology. We contacted HomeAway and were told we had no recourse, that there was no requirement that owners follow through, and that "things happen to change an owner's situation". Yes, like a better rental deal, I would suspect. I have property I rent through an agency and I have never seen a rental process that is so one-sided toward the owner. BEWARE WHEN USING HOMEAWAY -

Our Clients in Auctions and Marketplaces Category