Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm that evaluates information in their profiles. Some of the algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Best Arts and Fine Arts Companies

3 reviews

Worst Arts and Fine Arts Companies

Compare Reviews for Arts and Fine Arts

More reviews Show

Consumers Opinions about Arts and Fine Arts ?

I bought a Marcel Mouly limited edition lithograph which the certificate states is "sighed". I bought so many pieces from Parkwest over the years that I didn't think to double check the signature. The piece was very dark where a signature goes (bottom right corner). I recently tried to sell it and discovered, unlike the apprisal given me by Parkwest, the piece IS NOT SIGNED. I complained and Parkwest's nasty lawyer told me to F@*lK off. I asked that Parkwest simply give me a signed, numbered replacement but they have ignored me. Parkwest pretty much sell art by marginal artists and for really valuable art, they overcharge many times over.

New companies

Arts and Fine Arts Reviews Trends & Statistics

• Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.
No reviews for this period.
Overall consumer trends