CATCHFLIGHT LTD IS A SACM TRAVEL AGENT

CATCHFLIGHT LTD APPERENTLY LOCATED IN SLOUGH UK AS THEY SAY IS A SCAM ITS NOT A TRUE TRAVEL AGENCY THE COMPANY IS LOCATED IN INDIA THE ADRRESS THEIR USING IS A FRIENDS ADRRESSS THEY ARE NOT LOCATED IN SLOUGH. THEY HAVE TAKEN £200 FROM ME AND WON'T PAY ME BACK. I TRIED TO PHONE THEM SEVERAL TIME BUT THEY JUST LONG THE PROCESS..STAYYY WELLL AWAYYY FROMM THESE SCAMMMERS AND I WON'T STOP POSTING BAD REVIEWS TILL I GET MY REFUND BACK !!!! THEY USE FAKE NAMES THE COMPANY IT SELF IS NOT EVEN REGISTERED.THEY TRY TO ATTRACT VICTIMS BYOFFFERING CHEAP TICKECTS. DON'T FALL FOR IT PEOPLE THESE ARE SCAMMERS!!!

Hi Dear

I was cheated by catch flight agent called John. I deposit £150 for a flight which never materialized.

I put him on pressure to refund my money and also threatened him that I was going to report him to the Police. He refunded £150 in terms of a voucher by the time I wanted to travel, he was not where to be found.

I kept ringing the office number until it was completely off. I think they are just thieves.

Anybody who can help.

Thanks

ID
Slough, England
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article