Unprofessional Companion

Was supposed to be a companion for my son going to court last month, he ended up complaining constantly when we weren't adhering to his self-created schedule ,(he wanted to get back to the hotel so he could watch TV all night the night before an early morning court date. Also failed check flight ahead of time to see it was delayed, impeeded conversations with our attorney, got into two arguments with wait staff during the trip and was generally unprofessional. This isn't the first time we've had him and despite specifically requesting to catalyst that we not get him again, catalyst completely ignored the request and gave us him again.
ID

Catalyst Recovery Companions / Richard Blair / Emily Bush

Many sober companion / recovery coach companies in addictive treatments are passionate and compassionate about what they do, but this company took my money, rescheduled last minute and ended up sending the male owner to stay with me (a female) for several nights. Then he sent me a female companion who after 24 hours complained to the owner that i had asked her for help with things while I was in the outpatient for 7 hours a day, refused to have a rational discussion with me when I at no point was rude or failing to thank her, and left me home alone with no notice (I had just gotten back from sober living and was in my greatest need). Then they did not refund any portion of the $8,000 to me so I could get other services and left me crying in my living room. I am very lucky that Refuge Recovery sent a professional to my home to control the situation and make sure I didn't relapse and are now posting at the center to avoid this company.
ID
Preferred solution
Full refund

About

Catalyst Recovery Privacy Policy
Website understand that The Customer might wonder whether and how this website collects and uses information. This statement contains numerous general and technical details about the steps Catalyst Recovery take to respect The Customer's privacy concerns. This website does not collect any personal information from The User's computer when browsing this site. Unless The User of company services request a reply using one of Company's reply forms, Website will not know The Customer's name, The User's e-mail address, or any other information that identifies The Client An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to The Customer's computer every time The Customer browse the Internet. When The User of Website request a page from Catalyst Recovery's' site, Company's server logs The User's current IP address. catalystrecovery.com would only use The Client's IP address to help diagnose problems that affect the integrity of Company's computer systems, not for personal identification of any users.
To read more: https://catalystrecovery.com/privacy-policy/
Summary

Catalyst Recovery is a company that helps people deal with varied kinds of addiction. Catalyst Recovery has created a comprehensive program that consists of intervention, transportation, and companion assignment to those who suffer from alcoholism. Individual recovery plans present an opportunity to cut the cord to harmful habits and bring the life back to normal after fighting the addiction. If customers cannot leave their jobs putting on hold work duties for the whole course duration, Catalyst Recovery assigns a recovery agent to accompany a patient through his journey to better life.

Catalyst Recovery reviews and complaints

Catalyst Recovery is ranked 101 out of 661 in Health and Beauty category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article