Grrrr8

I think,this is a gr8 place. I have NEVER had a problem, except punk teenagers from the neighborhood trespassing, and causing problems. Thanks to Betsy, Danielle, and the rest of the staff.
ID
Reason of review
Good customer service

Poor service filthy establishment overpriced and not a camping trip

castle harbor marina needs to wake up they are ridiculous. first off they install ice eaters that spit up oil and die on a regular intervel. secondaly thier electric has so many problems its not uncommon to hear a loud bang from the breakers making you question your own electric bills for authenticy. they charge both me and my girlfriend a liveaboard fee cant you just be happy your getting two slips occupied. their is no internet (it has problems) cable etc. their laundy mat has severeal problems and the main being that it always takes peoples money or cost to much to dry clothes. they tow or threaten to tow peoples cars if they arent up to date with stikers weather operating or not (liveaboards who have only one car and struggling with finances paid for thier cars to be here and shouldnt be bothered with it) thier is no law that says its illegal to to have a car unregstered or tagged believe me i looked. theirs constant smell of diesel around the marina (al most passed out inside my boat one night had to call the fire and rescue to look for the source) they let rules slide with some like grills on boats but for others its easiest to rip it off your hull then to hear them nag- ps no tiki torches. as a person who worked 2 jobs and was never home i didnt like implications from slip neighbors (clans) that i was pumping out or the way that the marina handled that issue or other issues. they have a start *** kinda attitude that wears off on the patrons of thier buisness and gives the marina a grumpy negative attmosphere. a little bit about me and my girlfriend we stay mostly to ourselves but enjoy small talk with neighbors we dont drink etc and we bought boats to live on to enjoy the water and be as peaceful and serene as possible... were good people but i believe boating should be like camping. i mean you wouldnt judge someone at a yellow stone national park or would you say something unless it was nice because your familys thier and your trying to have a good time why would you hear. its the marinas fault thats all i can say to sum all this up if you just want to have a good time with family etc.. do not come here....... if you do im sorry Castle harbor marina needs to wake up they are ridiculous. First off they install ice eaters that spit up oil and die on a regular interval. Secondly their electric has so many problems it’s not uncommon to hear a loud bang from the breakers making you question your own electric bills for authentic. They charge both me and my girlfriend a live aboard fee can’t you just be happy you’re getting two slips occupied. there is no internet (it has problems) cable etc. their laundry mat has several problems and the main being that it always takes people’s money or cost too much to dry clothes. they tow or threaten to tow peoples cars if they aren’t up to date with stickers weather operating or not (live boards who have only one car and struggling with finances paid for their cars to be here and shouldn’t be bothered with it) there is no law that says it’s illegal to have a car unregistered or tagged believe me I looked. theirs constant smell of diesel around the marina (almost passed out inside my boat one night had to call the fire and rescue to look for the source) they let rules slide with some like grills on boats but for others its easiest to rip it off your hull then to hear them nag- ps no tiki torches. As a person who worked 2 jobs and was never home I didn’t like implications from slip neighbors (clans) that I was pumping out or the way that the marina handled that issue or other issues. They have a start *** kind of attitude that wears off on the patrons of their business and gives the marina a grumpy negative atmosphere. a little bit about me and my girlfriend we stay mostly to ourselves but enjoy small talk with neighbors we don’t drink etc. and we bought boats to live on to enjoy the water and be as peaceful and serene as possible... were good people but I believe boating should be like camping. I mean you wouldn’t judge someone at a yellow stone national park or would you say something unless it was nice because your family’s their and your trying to have a good time why would you hear. It’s the marinas fault that’s all I can say to sum all this up if you just want to have a good time with family etc.. Do not come here....... if you do I’m sorry lastly they are scarying the *** out of my girlfriend by telling her if we dont pay (were behind on payments im waiting on a settlement and cannot find suitable work) that theyll take us to court and that dnr would within a week tow us and drop us off in the bay..... mind you we only owe 2000 more for each boat and that includes 2 live aboard fees of 700 dollars(1400 total) now just a few weeks ago i asked the marina to pay 1 whole slip off and then work on the other and pay it off in two months at the most (i had 2000$) the reply was no i needed to pay both or theyd take us to court. that stopped me in my tracks they are monthly payments that we pay as slip holders and we are 3 months behind im paying 1 whole slip off and then the other shortly after you dont want my 2000$? whatever thats the last straw

Must not be the same place I am. Sounds like someone who tried to take advantage of a good thing and got a slap down.

Chris, you're a lying ***. Everybody in the marina wanted you and the crazy people you allowed to live with you after u haul took the truck they were living out of gone.

2 liveaboard fees because you lived in 2 separate boats. By your logic, I can say I'm dating everyone on my bulkhead and split the fee that way.

The marina wanted you out so bad they paid for your tow out.

You did everything you could do to not pay a dime and took from anybody that would give.

You were one of the problems plaguing this marina.

@PissedConsumer1090118

Hilarious

View more comments (2)
ID
Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Pros
  • Other boaters
Cons
  • Staff
  • Managment
Reason of review
multiple problems
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

I like it