The 08 Solara I bought is awfully designed compared to my 02 model

A guy with a big pick-up hit me sideways and totaled my 02 Solara. I loved that car. So I went to Castle in Baltimore and got an 08..same model. It's design stinks compared to my old Solara. I am 6 ft. tall and can't even see the front end of my new car as I drive. My old car was sleek and, at the time, a new design. The car I have now, the red red Solara is much higher and less sleek looking. It looks cheap. I smoke. This Solara has no smoking conveniences. With 4500 miles on it in almost 11 months, I think the red is way too red. If my insurance company had given me more time to purchase a car, I definitely would have gone to a Honda dealership. Look at the 2002 and compare the styling to the 2008 model. I'm looking to sell my present car for a good deal. I really hate driving a Tall car. I wanted a sporty look like the 02. What are your designers thinking?

you bought the car without looking. your fault not toyotas.

most cars no longer have smoking it kills you. the insurance company does not give deadlines when buying a replacement car, they give you a check.

ID
Reston, Virginia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article