Steam oven

I need service in mexico do you have some one give the service in mexico olease let me know with number and adress thanks Like
ID
Ciudad De México, Ciudad De México

Took my money and did not finish the job.

Raul Castillo, Castillo Improvements of Spring Hill Fl entered into a contract to do some work, finish off a room for me. I made a down payment when he started the work. Initially he came on a regular basis to do the demolition. He was supposed to cover everything and protect the furniture. I had some errands to do and upon coming back I noticed that he started the demolition without covering anything, there was dust all over the place and the place was a mess. It took a couple of weeks for him to return and then only for a day did he send his helper. Repeated calls and promises of being there the next day and not showing up I finally ended up doing the work myself. This guy is a real sleaze ball. Took my money and repeated calls for restitution went unanswered.
ID
New Port Richey, Florida
Loss

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

All the Truth About Manufactured Homes - Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 1)

Aug 18, 2020

What is a manufactured home? How much does it cost? Is it better than a conventional house? Tony Kovach is one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience in the business. In this first video interview, he explains the basics that you should know about manufactured houses.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article