Fake spells, fake psychic readings

I've been buying spells from Cassia4 since last year with no results in anything at all. My story is that they had a spell which they claimed to be super powerful so I brought it due to being desperate for a brighter future, i brought this spell around first week of November 2017 and since now March 20 2018 still not even a tiny bit of result! nothing at all!! someone even told me Sheila/Albina is doing nothing in her side to help me, I message her if its true and she said nothing . she keeps telling me she's boosting the spells since January 2018 till of course now March 20 2018. if i had brought these boosting spells since January till now it would have cost me more than 6k+ i am glad i didn't buy those boosting spells because it will be like this . no results because she is not honest and pretends to be nice . thanks for scamming/wasting my time since last year/making me trust her like a friend. highly disappointed! if you want to see false reviews she makes people write for her shop to look good and no results then i recommend you to find her for false hope and p.s. the psychic readings they have are never accurate, i recommend you wait until you see it happening to write a review for her.
ID
Service
Cassia4S Spirited Jewelry Psychic Reading
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article