Cashflow Direct - Fraudulent Representation

On 2/6/08 at 1:50pm Call to my home from: #602-248-**** A woman called from this number and said she was with "Bank Card Visa" and that I had previously contacted them about a home based business. This is how it went... Her: "Hi, I'm (I think she said Karen). I'm with Bank Card Visa. You had inquired with us about a home based business. "Now Grace honey, are you still interested in a home based business?" Me: "Wait, you are calling FROM my credit card company?" Her: "Yes Honey, you inquired about a home based business? Me: "Yes, but are you my credit card company? I don't understand why YOU are calling me?" Her: "No, they informed us that you were inquiring about a home based business. Now honey, are you still interested in a home based business?" Me: "Wait, who are you with again? I'm confused." Her: "Well...(now she sounds flustered and frustrated)...never mind!" and HUNG UP! That's when I did an online search for the number to find out who they are. The fact that she tried to trick me into thinking she was my credit card company - is FRAUD! When I look at other blogs for this number - it says it's CashFlow Direct, which is a company I looked into some time ago, but after reviewing endless blogs from consumers bad mouthing them, I was disinterested. Beware, their tactics are unethical.
ID
Elmhurst, Illinois

About

Summary

Cashflow Direct is one of the largest cash flow management services through the companys many partnerships with business lenders. Cashflow Direct can help business owners that typically do not qualify for standard bank loans by providing a variety of different lending products. Like with any loan, there has to be some collateral backing the financing, but this can often be invoices, purchase orders and other business assets. Business owners often need cash flow in order to cover operating costs. Cashflow Direct is intended to bridge times of financial stress by providing its clients with a cash flow solution. It offers Asset Based Lending, Factoring Services, Trade Finance, as well as Business Financing, etc. The company is based in Boynton Beach, FL.

Cashflow Direct reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article