I'm not very happy with how this is going

I thought I was going to be ok once i got through the first part then comes more about what I need to finish the rest of the way and I just don't make that much money at any time given and I would like to know how to get my money back or have I just lost that amount. I am not happy at all, it is for me to say that all this is is a scam to any one to buy into period. Now I have to do without cause of the offers that nee to get you going is way out of my range.I barely make enough to pay my bills and pay for the stuff. Who is is with me on this.
ID
Torrance, California
Loss

Cash machines 2.0 scam

Cash Machines 2.0 lures you in first for $49. but if your persistent it will offer it for free, once you sign on to listen to the webinar that is supposed to teach you, you find out its only a scam to redirect you to a site that offers you tools at $997. without it you cant work the system. This is truly a scam site, stay away. After wasting more than an hour and a half of my time to listen to all this ***, your no further ahead because in the end they not only want your first 49 but it ends with $997. This is just wrong, they should not be allowed on the internet.

Thank you very much for this information. You just saved me from going into yet another debt by buying into this scam

yes , its a scam.....Lot of bogus talk by a actor with fake accounts

and story and then get people in and sell them more such questionable junk............there are cheaper and free info that can help you make real money than this scammers do. ..and forget about the refund they don't even reply to support queries.

@PissedConsumer676875

You actually got through to the scammer on email? None of the emails work for him that I've come across.

Definitely appears to be a scammer.

View more comments (2)
ID
Burlington, Ontario

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article