Verified Reviewer

Complaints

Cash and Carry Mall - Complaints
YUNG CUSTOMER SERVICE NYO WALANG SUMASAGOT KAHIT SINO NAGHAHANG UP KAHIT ANONG DEPARTMENT, PLS CALL ME BACK NAPAKA PALPAK NG MGA BAGGER NYO DYAN SA SUPERMARKET LAHAT NG PINAMILI BUMULATLAT SA GITNA NAG KALSADA DAHIL WALA MAN LANG TAPE ANG BOX BABALIKAN KO KAYO BUKAS PAPA PALITAN KO TO LAHAT TAWAGAN NYO KO DAHIL IREREKLAMO KO TALAGA KAYO MANILAWA KAYO!!! 0916840****
ID

Cash and Carry worst customer service

My husband and I went to Cash and Carry Supermarket in Palanan Makati this rainy morning to buy some immediate grocery needs for our kids. Took about 30mins to get all our needs and queued in the counter. The cashier Jennifer Cuares beyond our knowledge is only a reliever and it was her first time using that counter. We gave our BDO debit card to pay but unfortunately for us, it gives us the error message wrong PIN. We were very sure of the PIN so we tried 3 times only to find out that the terminal was spoiled. The other cashiers were telling her that the terminal is not working and it always give wrong PIN. So then, since BDO ATM is just few steps always, I ran to the machine and hoped to withdraw but I cannot since the machine states exceeded maximum PIN. There was nothing I can do at that moment. I had no cash, I can't buy groceries and I can't withdraw over the counter since I left my passbook in Cebu as I opened my account there. Some more, it is holiday in Cebu today! I went back to the cashier and asked for a Supervisor and was faced by Aileen S. Olivo who was apologetic about the situation but can only do nothing. Meaning, my kids and us will be hungry for the next 24hours, wait for tomorrow to go on with our lives. Meaning, we don't eat until tomorrow and it there is an emergency that we need to use cash, we just die. Meaning, we can't go anywhere since we don't have money just die since we can't eat for the next 24hours. Then, I requested for a Manager but unfortunately again, was given an HR Officer - Eliza Kirsch. A very arrogant, unapologetic employee who can only do nothing again. What makes me very fierce is that she is even pointing to us that we pressed the wrong PIN! We didn't! the machine was spoiled and no matter how correct the PIN is, it reads a different number! She was very arrogant! I asked her to give me a written statement about what she was telling me but she can't. Meaning, she can't support her own statement. She said, she needs to speak with her attorney. For what? Pointing the blame to us for their company's inefficiency? That POS terminals that are not working are still being used? That reliever cashiers are not briefed before working? And now, we went to the bank to make an appeal and we can't do anything coz it's holiday in Cebu where I opened my account! So now, we have to be hungry for the next 24hours. A very disappointing customer service. My 2cents. They could have apologized, offered an immediate solution like a gift cert that we can use in the groceries to cover the immediate needs. No one ever offered! Or even offered anything like complimentary meal to their tenants for as long as we can be saved for the next 24hours coz we cannot draw cash from our ATM card! No one in this Cash and CArry Mall ever thought of a solution. Customer Service Extremely SUCKS!

Don't judge coz you don't know the situation behind it. we are not from here and we have no one around and we have small kids. don't you judge the situation coz if you were in the same scenario, you will over react more than i did.

I doubt you will Die in the next 24 hours unless you Die from over reacting DRAMA QUEEN! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

View more comments (1)
ID
Manila, Manila
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article