Casavana cuban cuisine

my experience at casavana (13600 sw 152st miami,fl 33177) was a good one until i mistakenly forgot my phone. i called back the next day and i was told nothing was found. i wasnt sold, so i went back and the hostess remembered i left my blackberry, before i finished stating the reason for my return. after her and the manager spoke in spanish about the phone and 15 min. of waiting they return to say they lost the phone. the next day it was returned wiped clean of any data i had, due to someone trying to get passed my passcode. the manager refused to give me corporates number and gave a false name. they lied about my phone being stolen, and tried to say "but at least we gave you back your phone". when i called again he hung up on me!!

Please can someone give me their corporate address because our church group had just a bad experience in this restaurant . We want to report a complain

ID
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

About

Summary

Casavana is a chain of cuban cuisine restaurants based in Florida. Menu consists of standard options: desserts, appetizers, entrees, drinks and salads. Additionally there are menu pages developed specially for children. The prices are not very high and budget friendly. In addition to this clients of Casavana can order a catering for various occasions and celebrations. For instance there are menu plans for Thanksgiving Day, event parties, Christmas and so on. The restaurant has a photo gallery presented at the site, so people may become acquainted with the dishes and décor of the Casavana.

Casavana reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article