Went in hospital, lost all class money

I signed up and paid $400 for classes @ this Spanish school, 1-1/2 hrs/day, 4 days/wk. After my first week, I took seriously ill and wound up in hospital, twice in the same month. When I called to ask for a partial refund, I was told, Sorry, No, you didn't give us any notice; we weren't able to fill your spot. No, I didn't, I couldn't speak, I was deathly ill. Who on earth knows when they are going to get sick?? I understand "policies", but there are times when policies should be relaxed, and humanity take over. This was an "exceptional" situation, and should have been handled as an "exception". I resent their attitude, inhumanity and complete lack of empathy. It is obvious all they care about is getting your money. BUYER BEWARE!!!

That is sad but you had no way of knowing that you would be hospitalized. If they were good hearted they would understand and see that you did make the classes and at least allow you to take the classes you missed...but people these days are lacking good conscience and kind hearted behavior.

Did you sign anything without reading first?

View more comments (1)
ID
San Carlos, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article