Didn't repair metal roof panels on new roof.

We had a new metal roof put on and when the satellite dishes were put back on one was crooked and we couldn't get the internet to work. We had to have the internet company come out to adjust it and he couldn't. He had to remove it so we have the brackets still on the roof covering up the holes. The "foreman" said they would replace the panels and it has been 2 months and we hadn't heard from him again. We called and he said he would talk to the roofers and get back to us. It's been 2 more weeks and we still haven't heard from him. When he came out to get the papers signed to release the money from the loan company I told him about the satellite dishes and he got very rude and raised his voice to me, a senior citizen woman. I told him that the loan company said not to sign the papers unless we were fully satisfied and he shoved the papers back at me and threaten to take us to court if we didn't sign the papers. My husband then arrived and ended up signing the papers after the guy, Dave, said he would replace the panels with the screw holes in it. I doubt that we will ever see them again.
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article