TOTALLY RIPPED OFF !!!!!!!

This was my first time using this company and my absolute last. I scheduled a trip for my daughter in advance and was given a price of $30 round trip for a 10 mile drive. When the driver picked her up he told me it would be a WHOPPING $60 round trip for the same 10 miles !!!! I had given my daughter a little more than she needed for the $30 quote but not for the $60 !!! I reminded him of the previous quote and his response was " They're not too many other forms of transportation in Carroll County and I've given you a decent price. If you can find another form of transportation this far out then try ". Since I was at work (2 hour drive away ) I had no other option as her appointment was within 30 minutes of his arrival !! He took advantage of the situation !! I would advise everyone to stay away from this company as they are crooks!!! If you don't understand what I mean..okay..they don't use price meters in the cab as they decide how much the trip is worth as the driver said after my daughter was already in the cab..do you need more !!!
ID
Service
Carroll Cab Taxi Service
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article