Don't trust Carrier Transicold

Last week I sent my delivery van to Carrier Transicold at City of Industry because the van's refrigeration system stopped cooling. Two days later I picked up the van and found out the charges for this repairing was almost double as the previous one, which was the exact same repairing "” inspecting, tightening, and refilling the refrigerant I had 13 months ago. Next day I went back and the service manager told me the Freon they charged into my van was R-12 and this type of refrigerant had become very rare and expensive. They did not give the estimate and failed to advise me that I would have a second option, which is to change a new TXV (a special valve) and use the other economic type refrigerant R-134 instead, even though their mechanic had found out my current TXV was icing and possibly a bad one. After spending more than seven hundred dollars, my van's refrigeration still can't cool to temperatures below 45.
ID
Los Angeles, California

About

Summary

Transport refrigeration and related services is the main occupation of Carrier Transicold. It provides container and truck trailer refrigeration, AirV technologies, performance parts (there are 20 series of competitor parts), container and truck trailer training. All trainings can be ordered and scheduled from the corporate site. The company has an online news archive where it publishes reviews of the own recent activities and improvements which are important for cooperation with the customers. Besides, the described company provides air conditioning and heating systems and equipment. All technologies are promoted to be environmentally friendly and besides this another corporate value is concerned individual customer approach. This American Company practices internet feedback forms which serve as the means of communication with clients and customers.

Carrier Transicold reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article