Resolved: Ashley Howerton Smith - Carolina Legal Staffing

Ashley Howerton Smith is the epitome of everything that is absolutely wrong with recruiters. Having lined up a phenomenal opportunity through Carolina Legal Staffing, I later learned that Ms. Smith lied to the employer about my availability and failed to communicate several messages I sent to her with the specific message to pass this information along to the hiring partner. Months later I learned that these messages were not communicated to the hiring partner; compounding her misconduct, Ms. Smith then lied about my availability and someone else was chosen for the position. I've shared my experience with Ashley Smith and Carolina Legal Staffing with a number of other people who expressed the opinion that this is typical behavior for a recruiter. I find it interesting that a legal recruiter would engage in such unethical behavior that would get an attorney counterpart sanctioned for discipline if found to have engaged in similar behavior. Beware of Ashley Howerton Smith and Carolina Legal Staffing - the absolute worst with no ethical standards whatsoever!

Not sure if you meant to type your losses are $50,000 and not $500,000! Avoid recruiters and search for your own employment to avoid these type scenarios.

$500000 losses, eh? Maybe someone needs to investigate you.

View more comments (1)
Resolved
ID
Charlotte, North Carolina
Cons
  • Ashley howerton smith
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
ethics training for Ashley Howerton Smith

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article